Does @SiickCurllyGurl have the Phattest Booty on the Coli? (Anotherc00n catches strays p. 13)

Daps
Much respect :salute: half these other slores want to act like perfect married holy women, knowing they out here getting passed around like a common cold in midwestern states. You on the other hand straight up admit you're out here and sucking and fukking with no remorse, white boys mexicans everything. I respect your honesty girl. This is what college is for, especially your freshmen year. Getting as much mileage on that p*ssy as possible. Didn't you also let that white boy you were lusting after in your class knock it down in your dorm a few days ago? Now you bout to get that train ran. I wish All coli girls were as honest as you

Really questioning my morals right now... having the option of going home next weekend to either my messican or my cadet is a decision i don't want to make... Both of their stroke games are :ohlawd: but totally different... Sensual v. Agressive.. Is it a no no to have both?:lupe:

:noah::noah::noah:

Have your cake and eat it too! or have him..... :lolbron: either way.... :salute:

SxprH.gif

:ohhh: i think i will have both..:salute:

:laff: at all the coli girls telling her to let them both hit

And she's a sexy ass punk rock black chick. I'd run in raw :leon:

t802zXq.jpg

J5yJ30I.jpg

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, no, no that must be a typo. My Coli queens would never engage in such acts. When she says stroke she's talking about golf and you know them Mexicans know how to stroke the lawnmower across the yard.

Nothing to see here folks.

Daps
This is the guy she said was getting her panties soaked as she sat next to him in class. A few days ago she said he finally said he'd come to her dorm after class. How was his stroke game, aggressive or sensual? :lupe:

Up date.... the guy is a fukking male model.... this is him... this is literally fukking him ...

tumblr_mn4kj6i3iE1qhodd8o1_500.jpg

Even more respect because this it the type of man most of these coli women prefer but are too scared to say. I can't blame you for throwing black guys in the bushes with all the batty boy fruit cake fakkits down there in ATL where you stay. I wouldnt fukk with black men either :whoa:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the guy she said was getting her panties soaked as she sat next to him in class. A few days ago she said he finally said he'd come to her dorm after class. How was his stroke game, aggressive or sensual? :lupe:

Even more respect because this it the type of man most of these coli women prefer but are too scared to say. I can't blame you for throwing black guys in the bushes with all the batty boy fruit cake fakkits down there in ATL where you stay. I wouldnt fukk with black men either :whoa:

He looks like a fukk boy. :wtb:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I'm in Atlanta right now but I don't fux with young puss :russ:

Daps
This is the nikka?

IMG_0270.JPG

ChrisVento-CustoShow-SS13.jpg

This is what ya'll chicks find attractive? :laff:

I mean lets keep it real. I know chicks on the coli like to say they all have natural hair and 3 or less sex partners (all who they dated for months before hand) and only date dark chocolate brothers who look like they suntan on the plantation all day.....but most of these statements are lies that are made for daps

The average coli women wants a frail, pale, white boy who walks the runway in bowling shoes. I wish more girls here had the heart to say it. She said her p*ssy was dripping uncontrollably the first time she took a seat next this man, and I can see why. Smart black women are off black men in 2013, especially in the DL capital of the world ATL, I applaud her decisions