Does Serena Have any Real Friends Any More?

moorfeus

Pro
Daps
I gotta be careful how I word this just in case they somehow see this post. I know a black woman who is friends with her.

On one hand, this friend is cool, or at least she can be to some people. But since she's also in that celeb/mega-influencer space, she's fake as fukk when it comes down to it. She's tight with several celebrities and is a B-list celeb herself. People like that aren't trustworthy. Like if you weren't close family or real tight before the fame you would have to wonder why she's even around you. She's only trying to be around rich, powerful people and/or bigger celebrities who can increase her brand. People like that aren't your friends. They are around you as long as they can use you in their mind.

If someone like Selena is out here dropping the ball doing stupid shyt a "friend" like her will be smiling and grinning in her face so they can get in VIP events and ride the yacht or whatever else they gain from having rich and famous friends. I've seen it firsthand. They are not going to tell you don't get plastic surgery, you don't need it, or its just going to mess up your face. Even the so-called black friends won't say a peep. They are only around to leech off of these people and/or increase their own brand by being associated with celebs.

They stay grinning in these people's faces. They can do no wrong. Most of them have no real friends. Family is on the payroll so they have nobody around them that will keep it real.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Hanging with Kim K and them really fukked her up, but why didn't they give the link to their surgeon? :francis:

Other than that, she's never been specially bad imo. People just wanted to be militants, most female athletes are like mad average, but because Sharpova was like kinda cute we had to say that Serena was as well. Like right now the top broads, Iga, is below average, Aryna looks like a Russian solider but Coco has potential though

Last edited:

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
If you put make up on a pig its still a pig.

Again, its about people feelin like they need to compensate for their insecurities about their shade.

She does NOT look good at ALL. Theres a reason she jumped to white guys, cuz black dudes werent into her or her sister. Theyve always been manly, muscular lookin ugly broads. It is what it is.

That’s your opinion that she doesn’t look good at all breh…

And millions of others think otherwise… :yeshrug:

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
That’s your opinion that she doesn’t look good at all breh…

And millions of others think otherwise… :yeshrug:

Im willing to bet you that more people, outside of Coli and the net, think exactly like me compared to you about this.

This isnt something i pulled outta my ass i been heard this shyt a million times.

But if you wanna keep lying to yourself it is what it is

Lemme guess tho - prime Beyonce, Halle Berry etc were "overrated" to you?

:mjlol:

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
Im willing to bet you that more people, outside of Coli and the net, think exactly like me compared to you about this.

This isnt something i pulled outta my ass i been heard this shyt a million times.

But if you wanna keep lying to yourself it is what it is

Lemme guess tho - prime Beyonce, Halle Berry etc were "overrated" to you?

:mjlol:

Breh no one is lying to themselves

I used to see Serena for at least two straight seasons at Staples Center when she would come to games and sit courside with brandy.

Have you ever seen Serena in person up close breh…?

If the answer is anything but yes, don’t reply back to me…:childplease::scusthov:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
giphy-downsized.gif
Yo that episode was spooky as fukk

Daps
Does Venus have these issues?

Edit: Just looked her up. It looks like she got those big ass cheek fillers too smh. She at least doesn't try to be a white women like Serena does.
You sure about that????.... You seen her husband?..... Those girls ended up being the types to leave Compton and completely forget about their roots. Granted I could be empathetic to them having resentment considering one of their sisters got gunned down. I think their behaviour is more a reflection of them having to be predominantly in white spaces their whole career and during their formative / developmental years. They were pioneers indeed rocking the box braids and beads, but I can only imagine the amount of passive aggressive "abuse" they had to endure that will have an effext when you hear it so consistently....... Common was the right balance, but it seems even he was "too much" for her....

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop this narrative! I know dark skinned and/or brown skinned blacks here are tryin to uplift that side, and i respect it, but
those who says Serena and Venus ever looked good or were "bad as hell" are really some lying ass mf.

Nowhere did they ever look good. They were always manly looking. Again, its about their shade. They are NOT attractive and never been.

This is the reason they been on these plastic surgeries. Stop lyin to these people.
We don't believe your username:mjpls:

Daps
It really is sad man

She was bad as hell

Working at Nike WHQ, I heard rumors of white women executives talking big shyt about her from her looks to her body.

Which is wild because Serena has the biggest building on campus now. I think LeBron’s building is the second largest on the property, but the fact that a black woman athlete has the biggest building for Nike doesn’t sit well for a lot of people.

All of that shyt is jealousy and insecurity on their part and I’m so sad that Serena bought into all of that.
What do you mean by "building" do they have full buildings dedicated to working on those top line athletes? Never read up on Nike WHQ or their processes

Daps
people are gonna make this about race but im not so sure, Lil Kim looks similar and wasnt exactly thriving in white circles. there's also all the ig women cutting themselves up on the daily

more going on here than just a black woman wanting to fit in with whites
white women are the standard of beauty in society, the archetype against which all other women are judged. you don’t have to move within white circles to be inundated with the societal adoration of white women.

and, black men aren’t immune from the effects of that, as seen on this supposedly “black” forum.

:unimpressed: