Does Serena Have any Real Friends Any More?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
MV5BOGNlMDY5MDUtZDYyNi00YjNjLTgzNjAtY2E1YTY0MjIwMDJjXkEyXkFqcGdeQVRoaXJkUGFydHlJbmdlc3Rpb25Xb3JrZmxvdw@@._V1_QL75_UY281_CR0,0,500,281_.jpg

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
It really is sad man

She was bad as hell

Working at Nike WHQ, I heard rumors of white women executives talking big shyt about her from her looks to her body.

Which is wild because Serena has the biggest building on campus now. I think LeBron’s building is the second largest on the property, but the fact that a black woman athlete has the biggest building for Nike doesn’t sit well for a lot of people.

All of that shyt is jealousy and insecurity on their part and I’m so sad that Serena bought into all of that.

Stop this narrative! I know dark skinned and/or brown skinned blacks here are tryin to uplift that side, and i respect it, but
those who says Serena and Venus ever looked good or were "bad as hell" are really some lying ass mf.

Nowhere did they ever look good. They were always manly looking. Again, its about their shade. They are NOT attractive and never been.

This is the reason they been on these plastic surgeries. Stop lyin to these people.

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
Stop this narrative! I know dark skinned and/or brown skinned blacks here are tryin to uplift that side, and i respect it, but
those who says Serena and Venus ever looked good or were "bad as hell" are really some lying ass mf.

Nowhere did they ever look good. They were always manly looking. Again, its about their shade. They are NOT attractive and never been.

This is the reason they been on these plastic surgeries. Stop lyin to these people.

nikka nobody has to lie…:what:

Just go look at the video when Serena was on Jay Leno wearing all black or her older tennis matches.

She looked good without plastic surgery and when she was dressed up and put the makeup on, she was killing the game.

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
nikka nobody has to lie…:what:

Just go look at the video when Serena was on Jay Leno wearing all black or her older tennis matches.

She looked good without plastic surgery and when she was dressed up and put the makeup on, she was killing the game.

If you put make up on a pig its still a pig.

Again, its about people feelin like they need to compensate for their insecurities about their shade.

She does NOT look good at ALL. Theres a reason she jumped to white guys, cuz black dudes werent into her or her sister. Theyve always been manly, muscular lookin ugly broads. It is what it is.

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
It really is sad man

She was bad as hell

Working at Nike WHQ, I heard rumors of white women executives talking big shyt about her from her looks to her body.

Which is wild because Serena has the biggest building on campus now. I think LeBron’s building is the second largest on the property, but the fact that a black woman athlete has the biggest building for Nike doesn’t sit well for a lot of people.

All of that shyt is jealousy and insecurity on their part and I’m so sad that Serena bought into all of that.
:comeon: