Does Inter-racial relationship work?

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You may be right about younger females.

But the strange thing you were implying, also, were that BM don't approach females in a respectful manner. :what:

I may be reaching, I very WELL may be reaching, but that's what it sounded like.

Based off of the comparisons of BM/WM & WM/BW relationships that is manly being discussed in this thread.

You have issues, man. :snoop:

If its okay to generalize that women supposedly like to be treated like shyt (seriously, I have no idea where you guys meet these pathetic women :weirdo:) then I don't think you can get all offended when someone generalizes Black men's approach as being less than respectful.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Like any relationship it depends on the woman. My fiance is white and we've been together for about 2 years and we'll be married by Spring of next year. :pachaha:

It's all about compatibility though. Both my fiance and I have similar backgrounds. I'm from more of a middle class bacground though, where is she is more upper middle class. We have the same values and exepctations though. And to be quite honest, she is absolutely gorgeous.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Like any relationship it depends on the woman. My fiance is white and we've been together for about 2 years and we'll be married by Spring of next year. :pachaha:

It's all about compatibility though. Both my fiance and I have similar backgrounds. I'm from more of a middle class bacground though, where is she is more upper middle class. We have the same values and exepctations though. And to be quite honest, she is absolutely gorgeous.

Yeah, I feel this post. The one white girl I was dealing with heavy before I met my wife, she was not really ready for an interracial relationship. She put too much stock in what other people may have been saying/thinking, instead of just being like :stopitslime: and keep pushing. After awhile it got tiring of hearing about the "pressure" she was under. I had people around me come at me sideways periodically about "wassup with u and that white girl who be coming around", but I generally hit em with the :jawalrus:. I see a couple white chicks here at my job who are really ride or die for the nikkas they dealing with, and they come from about as redneck a background as you could get. And one here admitted to me that she would get down for a brotha if it weren't for the fact that "my momma and my daddy would kill me".

its_normal

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Culture/upbringing/compatibility is a much bigger issue than race, so it depends really. You can have two black people from different parts of the world whose cultures are so different they are completely incompatible, same for white, oriental and any other race that exists out there.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
:leon:

You are a brave man admitting to a predominantly black board that your cave women drops the n-word.

:sitdown::lawd::wow:

slyly...she is not saying it blatantly...which i stopped, when she met me...

just trying to figure out what went wrong...seems whenever there is a vacation...she slips...

whenever it happens i say:

bytch
trailer trash
kkkrackkker

when i call her bytch, she says dont call me that...then i tell her anytime you hear me says that...you did something wrong...if you say something you not supposed you gonna get zing...thats how you know you are doing something wrong

gotta be tit for tat..,I dont give away, chance for her to run against the culture...

besides look at my posts...in despite of who i date...i still feel how i feel about kkkrakkkers...mo thoro yo.

I dont sugar coat it...i dont call her a pawg...she is regular chicks...i dont see value in kkkrackker race...only real value is top 1%...when i see mostly kkkrackkker face on billboard, i laugh...i still tell her what is she doing...She has benefit dating me, than I her...thats a fact...and even if she slips up, I check her...most of those young boys...dont have the balls to do that

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Its important to find a woman who cooks cleans and gives a lot of sex. These are great markers for defiencies in your relationship, if she stops doing any of the 3.

she still does:
on vacay, bought food. I covered lodging and gas.
even made her buy gas too...
for biz trip, she packed my clothes...
on sat/sun, she makes food for the week...
vacay, fly through thrice...

respect goes a long way...

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
this is very true actually..but i also think the types of personalities needed to even consider getting into a BW\WM realtionship tend to be the more mellow laid back types from both their respective races. thus causing a generally less "stressful" type of realtionship overall. just my take... :manny:

Ding ding. White men are not dating black girls with an attitude. Just like Reincar said, they are dating black women that are raised well and educated ala Sage Steele. Some white men run to Asian women because they feel their women have a bad attitude :krs: Black men don't mind marrying a sassy women regardless of race. That causes problems in a marriage.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
I wanna give you props for being honest but also I wanna shyt on you for allowing a woman to disrespect you like this........I don't know bruh :no:

I dont allow, see my previous post.

seat with a bf/wf, and see how the convos goes...one will spend time swatting those lil white flies...they hold to that color...thats why black folk...cannot big them up, all the time, its not always reciprocated

gotta have a thresh hold on ok...had enough, gotta say/do something...

f=folk

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
tbh a woman will be more inclined to show immeadiate respect for a man that treats her with the same amount of respect immeadiately from the JUMP ...as opposed to a man treating her like a whore that needs to "prove herself" as otherwise before he'll show her any due respect. most women (with sense) are going to resent the latter kind of treatment on a subconscious level. i believe that may be what causes a lot of the so called "respect rift". 2 sides to every coin.
interesting...

I have shown her respect...

though when we sent to small town bar...

I danced with a local, while she was there...she got mad...

I was talking with one of my friend, and while she there, told my friend, i was traveling with one of my friends...she got mad, didnt say we was dating...

i am PC around her...dont even play hip-hop music...she listening to hip-hop...a song is call each other n-word, and then i say dont say it???? i listen to mostly edited music...and even in those music, the kkkrackkkers deliberately mis certain edits, to promote a racist agenda...

i am think of having all songs re-edit...can listen to songs, and rappers kkkooon, and on magazines, tv, kkkrakkerz delibrately keeping folk out?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Yeah, I feel this post. The one white girl I was dealing with heavy before I met my wife, she was not really ready for an interracial relationship. She put too much stock in what other people may have been saying/thinking, instead of just being like :stopitslime: and keep pushing. After awhile it got tiring of hearing about the "pressure" she was under. I had people around me come at me sideways periodically about "wassup with u and that white girl who be coming around", but I generally hit em with the :jawalrus:. I see a couple white chicks here at my job who are really ride or die for the nikkas they dealing with, and they come from about as redneck a background as you could get. And one here admitted to me that she would get down for a brotha if it weren't for the fact that "my momma and my daddy would kill me".

her folk came around...
but when there is small talk, and hear her mom...say something toward white...
hang out them, you will know...
...........bla bla, 2 way convo........................distant comment: her mom: its white...
me: so what, who cares...

I need someone who is 150% committed...stuff happens she gotta see how the structure is going to be crippled and its coward... she cannot be taking side...only side with me...

earlier on, maybe she didnt see the "difference" - which i pointed out...and her fam did, but she was committed...though i trust no ho

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
tbh a woman will be more inclined to show immeadiate respect for a man that treats her with the same amount of respect immeadiately from the JUMP

So black men don't treat women with respect from the jump? :beli:

Also, I just wasn't talking about relationships, I mean in general. Black women seem to show more deference and respect to white men. I'm sure for the average black woman it's more of a subconscious thing. But when we get to those who date and marry white men, not only do they show more respect to them, they look down on black men. You're a prime example of that.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Black women seem to show more deference and respect to white men. I'm sure for the average black woman it's more of a subconscious thing. But when we get to those who date and marry white men, not only do they show more respect to them, they look down on black men. You're a prime example of that.
:russ: @ The idea that black men don't do the same. :skip:

Both sexes are fukked up. Still on massa's ice. :shaq2: