Does Inter-racial relationship work?

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
if a small issue happen...she might under her breath...

slipup at musuem...
dont you know i am kkkaucoid?

slipup...
yeah...n-word

slipping of the n word

when we met she hang with some bro...who gave her a pass...

that was years ago... I stopped it...now recently, its been slipping in...

actions
cooks
invite me to see where she grew...
packed my clothes...

not to me directly...she has said, i dont like white floks

just because, i am centered toward the culture...
folk around her have said/comment, thats not a nword - in the stereotypical sense of the word...
some have said, she needs an n-word...someone who would be enamored with her paleness...breh they really watch yall...

:leon:

You are a brave man admitting to a predominantly black board that your cave women drops the n-word.

:sitdown::lawd::wow:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
White man / black woman has a much lower divorce rate (Even lower than white/white).

:smugdraper:
i'm curious to see the larger scale reasoning behind the low divorce rates with BW/WM....although being in this particular kinda union i think i pretty much understand the reasons.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:smugdraper:
i'm curious to see the larger scale reasoning behind the low divorce rates with BW/WM....although being in this particular kinda union i think i pretty much understand the reasons.

i mentioned it above, white men when choosing a black women are wifing the good black women, the ceos, the accountants, the controllers, the ones from stable two parent homes. The white immediate family will more than likely accept the black wife as well, he makes sure its a safe pick with attributes.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
i mentioned it above, white men when choosing a black women are wifing the good black women, the ceos, the accountants, the controllers, the ones from stable two parent homes. The white immediate family will more than likely accept the black wife as well, he makes sure its a safe pick with attributes.

this is very true actually..but i also think the types of personalities needed to even consider getting into a BW\WM realtionship tend to be the more mellow laid back types from both their respective races. thus causing a generally less "stressful" type of realtionship overall. just my take... :manny:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I think there's more to those low WM/BW divorce rates. But I don't feel like getting into it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
I think there's more to those low WM/BW divorce rates. But I don't feel like getting into it.

No, please do. Anothergirl is the only one you would even have to argue with, considering she's the only one who holds that specific position here.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
No, please do. Anothergirl is the only one you would even have to argue with, considering she's the only one who holds that specific position here.

It's a theory but I think black women are just more respectful to white dudes. I don't like to generalize but it's something I notice more and more.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Its important to find a woman who cooks cleans and gives a lot of sex. These are great markers for defiencies in your relationship, if she stops doing any of the 3.

Daps
i heard that divorce rate thing before.
:jawalrus: time to find me a white king

It's a theory but I think black women are just more respectful to white dudes. I don't like to generalize but it's something I notice more and more.

lol i think the same about aa men with women outside their culture. i'm respectful towards all, but i do hate when a certain portion of you guys hit on bw like they are trash.