Does Inter-racial relationship work?

Daps
Yeah they work just like any other relationship. Just because you are the same race doesnt mean its a happily ever after. Black men have happy with women of other races for yrs.

She was with him before the money.
Tim-Duncan-300x278.jpg

They been married since 1976.
Sidney-Poitier-199x300.jpg

Happily married since 1995
Randy-Jackson-210x300.jpg

Married since 2007.
Montel-Williams-220x300.jpg

Happily married since 1982.
james_earl_jones.jpg

Married 1952.
Harry-Belafonte-222x300.jpg

They happily married.
Ice-T-and-Coco1-209x300.jpg

Met in High school and been married since 1994.
Cuba-and-Sara-203x300.jpg

Married since 08.
Taye-and-Idina-225x300.jpg

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was this close to marrying a white broad, but if i ever become a idiot and try and marry again i will make sure she's a black queen

:stopitslime:

Who you think you foolin right now?

You think just because this a new board, nikkas forgot you were the same dude shytting on black women in every other thread and hyping up PAWGS? :mjpls:

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if a small issue happen...she might under her breath...

slipup at musuem...
dont you know i am kkkaucoid?

slipup...
yeah...n-word

slipping of the n word

when we met she hang with some bro...who gave her a pass...

that was years ago... I stopped it...now recently, its been slipping in...

actions
cooks
invite me to see where she grew...
packed my clothes...

not to me directly...she has said, i dont like white floks

just because, i am centered toward the culture...
folk around her have said/comment, thats not a nword - in the stereotypical sense of the word...
some have said, she needs an n-word...someone who would be enamored with her paleness...breh they really watch yall...

I wanna give you props for being honest but also I wanna shyt on you for allowing a woman to disrespect you like this........I don't know bruh :no:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
your wrong, white male black woman have the lowest rate, because white men aren't just marrying any black woman, they are getting the educated, in shape, with not alot of baggage, no prior kids. The girls who were raised in two parent homes etc.

I am not wrong.

The rate of divorce depends on the frequency the specific marriage occurs.

If there's 10,000 bm/wm

but only 5,000 wm/bm marriages, then the rate of divorce of the two compared would be garbage data.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i heard that divorce rate thing before.
:jawalrus: time to find me a white king

lol i think the same about aa men with women outside their culture. i'm respectful towards all, but i do hate when a certain portion of you guys hit on bw like they are trash.

2 sides to that coin,

a lot of bw aint sh*t

and

a lot of bm aint sh*t

key is finding someone (of your race and of the opposite sex) with uncommon sense and sensibility, easier said then done, but the internet is a great way to screen and weed out dumb asses, before wasting your time/life trying figure out if they're an idiot

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
It's a theory but I think black women are just more respectful to white dudes. I don't like to generalize but it's something I notice more and more.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

tbh a woman will be more inclined to show immeadiate respect for a man that treats her with the same amount of respect immeadiately from the JUMP ...as opposed to a man treating her like a whore that needs to "prove herself" as otherwise before he'll show her any due respect. most women (with sense) are going to resent the latter kind of treatment on a subconscious level. i believe that may be what causes a lot of the so called "respect rift". 2 sides to every coin.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
tbh a woman will be more inclined to show immeadiate respect for a man that treats her with the same amount of respect immeadiately from the JUMP ...as opposed to a man treating her like a whore that needs to "prove herself" as otherwise before he'll show her any due respect. most women (with sense) are going to resent the latter kind of treatment on a subconscious level. i believe that may be what causes a lot of the so called "respect rift". 2 sides to every coin.

I can tell you right now as a man that has dealt with a lot of BW...hell women in general...that you're very wrong in that assumption.

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps

:ohhh: Now that you mention it the bolded is exactly how most non-black men approach vs. black men. I don't get down with the c00ning though. :hmm:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
I can tell you right now as a man that has dealt with a lot of BW...hell women in general...that you're very wrong in that assumption.
granted their are a lot of girls that thrive off being treated like shyt in realtionships...esp girls from this younger generation for some reason. but i don't think they make up the majority of women with their heads on straight.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
granted their are a lot of girls that thrive off being treated like shyt in realtionships...esp girls from this younger generation for some reason. but i don't think they make up the majority of woman with their heads on straight.

You may be right about younger females.

But the strange thing you were implying, also, were that BM don't approach females in a respectful manner. :what:

I may be reaching, I very WELL may be reaching, but that's what it sounded like.

Based off of the comparisons of BM/WM & WM/BW relationships that is manly being discussed in this thread.

You have issues, man. :snoop: