Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Yes... case in point:

- the c00ning here
- the c00ning accusations here
- the projection of success with women here
- the crying about women not worth dating here

Etc etc. There is no limit to human hypocrisy and scapegoating. Wish I could harness it for financial gain like Fox News

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Georg Cantor's Absolute Infinite :blessed:

Yeah, I agree with you on this. But the existence of infinity is hard to dispute, even from a scientific standpoint. The article I posted from "The New Scientist" is on some next level, let's get rid of infinity because it's not convenient, shyt.
infinity has not been demonstrated to exist. its a concept at this point.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
you haven't demonstrated this.

When you say "CAN NOT" you have to prove that.

You're speaking in absolutes :ufdup:
1) True nothing is defined as absolutely no thing
2) you have thoughts, which is some thing
3) if some thing exists then absolutely no thing cannot exist

How hard is this? :wtf:

I can ABSOLUTELY prove that true nothing does not exist given the above 3 proofs. I don't see what you aren't getting here :comeon:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
1) True nothing is defined as absolutely no thing
2) you have thoughts, which is some thing
3) if some thing exists then absolutely no thing cannot exist

How hard is this? :wtf:

I can ABSOLUTELY prove that true nothing does not exist given the above 3 proofs. I don't see what you aren't getting here :comeon:

1. Sure.

2. thats not "something" in a tangible sense, but i'll let it slide because you're having a vocabulary problem.

3. you haven't proven this to be universally true.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
1. Sure.

2. thats not "something" in a tangible sense, but i'll let it slide because you're having a vocabulary problem.

3. you haven't proven this to be universally true.

Are you an idiot? :mindblown:

True nothing is universal by definition. If you can prove that some thing exists anywhere in the universe/multiverse/anything then you have proven that true nothing does not exist. This is universally true. I used the thought example because it is the only thing anybody can prove exists because they know they are thinking. I can't prove a thought exists to you, but you can prove that a thought exists in you.

And things don't have to be tangible. Things can just be things. Anything is a thing, including a thought. Your level of ignorance or lack of critical thinking skills :wow:

I have respect for your intelligence, but I have no idea what your angle is with this line of reasoning. It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. You are trying to argue that true nothing could possible exist. It's :mindblown:

:wow:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Are you an idiot? :mindblown:.
quite the opposite

True nothing is universal by definition.
thats not true. You keep speaking in absolutes and its getting you in trouble :umad:
If you can prove that some thing exists anywhere in the universe/multiverse/anything then you have proven that true nothing does not exist.
this sentence makes NO sense. The universe "existing" does NOT mean that "nothing does not exist"
This is universally true.
it may SEEM this way, but its nto proven to be this way.
I used the thought example because it is the only thing anybody can prove exists because they know they are thinking. I can't prove a thought exists to you, but you can prove that a thought exists in you.
I never disputed this.

And things don't have to be tangible. Things can just be things. Anything is a thing, including a thought. Your level of ignorance or lack of critical thinking skills :wow:
Sure...but you're being slick with your words. :ufdup:

I have respect for your intelligence, but I have no idea what your angle is with this line of reasoning. It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. You are trying to argue that true nothing could possible exist. It's :mindblown:

:wow:

When you say stuff like "I KNOW THAT NOTHING CAN NOT EXIST" thats an absolute statement you haven't actually proven or demonstrated. It may seem intuitive and obvious, but that doesn't mean anything.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
quite the opposite

thats not true. You keep speaking in absolutes and its getting you in trouble :umad: this sentence makes NO sense. The universe "existing" does NOT mean that "nothing does not exist" it may SEEM this way, but its nto proven to be this way. I never disputed this.

Sure...but you're being slick with your words. :ufdup:

When you say stuff like "I KNOW THAT NOTHING CAN NOT EXIST" thats an absolute statement you haven't actually proven or demonstrated. It may seem intuitive and obvious, but that doesn't mean anything.
It is an absolute statement that can be proven (it's actually pretty much the only thing that can be proven). You are confusing "nothing" with "true nothing"/"absolute nothing."

A b s o l u t e l y n o t h i n g mean that a b s o l u t e l y n o "t h i n g" exists anywhere. Get that down. It is a universal statement by definition. Get that down.

If s o m e t h i n g exists (and that s o m e t h i n g can be anything whatsoever) that necessitates that absolutely nothing cannot exist, universally (because if some thing exists then that means that absolutely nothing cannot exist. Some thing is different than nothing. I don't want to pull out my dictionary and define what words mean to you, but it may need to be done at this point).

I think I know how you feel when you talk to people about religion. You're being impossible to talk to about this topic and refuse to use any sort of logic or evidence.