Does infinity exist?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yes, I'm familiar with how gravity warps spacetime, I thought we were off that topic, but whatever. I specifically asked you what you want to call the "passage of something," you didn't give me an answer other than "time doesn't exist." I rolled with that, to keep this moving.

I understand your problem now, and it is that bolded statement. You completely do not understand what absolute nothing is. Absolutely nothing means absolutely no thing. Having nothing in another corner of another universe in a different multiverse is not "absolute nothing."

Until demosntrated to be UNIVERSALLY true, you can't accept this claim
That is just nothing in that particular place.
Congrats dummy, you just contradicted yourself.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Listen: I am looking at everything at once right now from a top-down perspective. What perspective of the universe are you taking right now? I need to get on your level, cuz right now we are talking about two different things @Napoleon

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I guess this thread is over :win:

But what's hilarious is that Napoleon refused to admit the possibility of out of body experiences or astral projection, but is now trying extremely hard to convince me that absolute nothing can exist somewhere (completely misunderstanding what the absolute nothing concept even means).

He just likes to argue I guess. Fair enough, but hilarious nonetheless. :dead:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man ive been arguing this infinity theory in my head a few weeks ago
Its a total mind fukk, we simply dont have the answers like Nas said on NY State of Mind
"Outside the walls of intelligence life is defined"

Meaning even at our peak of intelligence we simply cant define our existence :wow:

So true:wow:....how can you pretend to know,or make a intelligent guess or theory when in reality you are so damn ignorant to EVERYTHING in the grand scheme of things:why:...making new theories based on old theorys means you still at square one:mjlol:.....we don't even know if we are the first bruh:why:?it could be a species out there that already has the answers to where they came from which aint neccesarily the same answers as to where we came from:ohhh:....We might meet some beings one day that tell us "oh yeah,we created your universe as you know it in our machine called the Zyloxeter with the press of two buttons,damn we musta made yall stupider than we thought:patrice:,we waited two whole zilo years and you idiots still aint made it to the end to tap on the glass yet:mjlol:?"....ignore the ebonics and mispelling,they still smarter than us:pachaha:...everything as we know it is just one "Sway you don't have the answers!" from making everybody on this planet equally ignorant to how this shyt works,just think about that:ohhh:....one alien,more advanced species,higher life form away from telling the highest experts in they field of science that they barking up the wrong tree and are wrong about everything and to sit they dumb azz down:camby:....what Steven Hawking gon tell to a alien that say he wrong besides "bu bu but no im not:skip:".....I like theorys from scientist/religious and high people and drunks just about equally when it comes to some of this shyt.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
So true:wow:....how can you pretend to know,or make a intelligent guess or theory when in reality you are so damn ignorant to EVERYTHING in the grand scheme of things:why:...making new theories based on old theorys means you still at square one:mjlol:.....we don't even know if we are the first bruh:why:?it could be a species out there that already has the answers to where they came from which aint neccesarily the same answers as to where we came from:ohhh:....We might meet some beings one day that tell us "oh yeah,we created your universe as you know it in our machine called the Zyloxeter with the press of two buttons,damn we musta made yall stupider than we thought:patrice:,we waited two whole zilo years and you idiots still aint made it to the end to tap on the glass yet:mjlol:?"....ignore the ebonics and mispelling,they still smarter than us:pachaha:...everything as we know it is just one "Sway you don't have the answers!" from making everybody on this planet equally ignorant to how this shyt works,just think about that:ohhh:....one alien,more advanced species,higher life form away from telling the highest experts in they field of science that they barking up the wrong tree and are wrong about everything and to sit they dumb azz down:camby:....what Steven Hawking gon tell to a alien that say he wrong besides "bu bu but no im not:skip:".....I like theorys from scientist/religious and high people and drunks just about equally when it comes to some of this shyt.
I'm just imagining Hawking with his robot voice saying "bu bu but no I'm not wrong" :dead:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the record, on the first few pages that didn't look
like any proof I've ever seen.
:ld:
:dead: @ The "proof" I saw earlier, shyt wasn't a proof.
:sadcam: Skip taking a formal logic course brehs

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
i always ask myself this.... lets say heaven exists... and lets say spirits walk the earth... what happens when earth doesn't exist

you can hold down the "9" key from now until you die. 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 etc etc etc

whatever the fukk, that long ass number is....... you will still be around in the afterlife...

that's just something the human brain can't wrap it's mind around for 1... and for 2. what the hell could and will happen to the universe in all that time. how many infinite souls will be floating around by that time with millions of humans dying every year

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Simple mental exercise to prove the futility of trying to understand 'infinity'.......

A line is an abstract mathematical concept that connects two points, yet continues beyond those two points in both directions to infinity.

A ray is an abstract mathematical concept that begins at a specific point, yet continues away from that point in one direction to infinity.

Which one is longer?

:dwillhuh:

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Simple mental exercise to prove the futility of trying to understand 'infinity'.......

A line is an abstract mathematical concept that connects two points, yet continues beyond those two points in both directions to infinity.

A ray is an abstract mathematical concept that begins at a specific point, yet continues away from that point in one direction to infinity.

Which one is longer?

:dwillhuh:
They're equal in length :sas1: