Does Drink Champs promote alcoholism?

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
I can't watch drink champs every 60 seconds "let's give him a hand" 60 seconds later "we gotta give it up for that" 60 seconds later "wow **clap clap clap**" 60 seconds later "I remember when I ran into you in LA in 2006! He was doing his thing yall" **clap clap clap clap**.
“We was spose to get together back in the day”

“I’ve known this man since ____”

“This my brother”

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd rather him be at peace in the Heavens than to be on Earth suffering.

How was he suffering? What about his 8-9 kids? Do you rather them be without a father because he was “suffering?” X himself said “to live, is to suffer, well to survive, is to find meaning in the suffering.”

Daps
These dudes really look at adult black people as hapless children under the guises of concern and not outright contempt

If we look at it this way, The show also promotes comraderie, fellowship, honoring skills and influence in the culture, black media, etc. but dudes win here crying about clapping lol

The hating is neverending with this lot!

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
They don't gotta drink,some don't drink at all or just smoke.

Alotta y'all are worse than the older trini women in my family who complain that water is wet.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
They don't gotta drink,some don't drink at all or just smoke.

Alotta y'all are worse than the older trini women in my family who complain that water is wet.

There are other platforms where the host drinks, or smokes.

But Nore bytching and complaining about not winning an award for his platform is laughable. He wants that shyt to be validated by other people. He already getting money, so shut the fukk up already. He thinks his show is important, when all he's doing is exploiting the culture while getting drunk and high. He actually wants that trash to become mainstream. That's where I have a problem with it.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
When I saw Patti Labelle on their taking shots I was :snoop:

And they did Kanye dirty.
These guys knew Kanye was going through a mental break down and what did they do? Exploited him and lowered his inhibitions to encourage his wild behavior.

They knew DMX was a recovering addict and yet they encouraged him to drink and smoke.

NORE isn’t even a good interviewer. I’ve struggled to finish their episodes in spite of him solely because I liked the artist. He spends half of the time interrupting them and the other clapping like a seal at sea world.

But you have low IQ morons on here saying;

“Duh, you’re just hating and shyt! This show promotes camaraderie.” :mjlol:

Yeah, true friends get you drunk when they know you’re batting addictions or going through mental episodes for their own gain. Dumbasses.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
How was he suffering? What about his 8-9 kids? Do you rather them be without a father because he was “suffering?” X himself said “to live, is to suffer, well to survive, is to find meaning in the suffering.”

DMX was the true meaning of the saying

"CANT Get Right".

Dude was in trouble every other month, not to mention that he's been putting out subpar music since he first left DJ back in 2006.
A part of me wishes that X stayed didn't go to Columbia and dropped Year Of The Dog.

The real issue to me was when DMX's homie laced his blunt