Does Drink Champs promote alcoholism?

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
yeah but kodak black would probably be better off as an alcoholic than whatever shyt he is on

FR breh....I fukk with his class but a lot of them are on some I don't drink I just take drugs type of time....

that shyt make me look at them funny :scust:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
depends on the person. why would you do that if you didn't see a problem with it?

if YOU don't like it, YOU don't drink it. period
if YOU don't like it, YOU don't watch it.
if YOU don't like it, YOU don't listen

see how this works?

These dudes really look at adult black people as hapless children under the guises of concern and not outright contempt

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't watch drink champs every 60 seconds "let's give him a hand" 60 seconds later "we gotta give it up for that" 60 seconds later "wow **clap clap clap**" 60 seconds later "I remember when I ran into you in LA in 2006! He was doing his thing yall" **clap clap clap clap**.
He’s terrible. Sho works because he has relationships with everyone in the industry

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DMX may still be alive if he never went on there. Wildly irresponsible how they didn’t provide non-alcoholic options for him. And with all that weed around too. Just encouraging a former addict to relapse. :francis:

DMX went on the show. That was his choice. He also did an interview with Kweli so it's not like there no options for artists who don't drink or smoke. They also have the choice not to indulge. They're grown men not children.

And it's funny how everyone is cool with Kodak rapping about his drug use but are concerned when they see him looking like a fiend.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
DMX went on the show. That was his choice. He also did an interview with Kweli so it's not like there no options for artists who don't drink or smoke. They also have the choice not to indulge. They're grown men not children.
If I invited a friend over knowing he/she is a recovering addict, I would do everything in my power not to tempt them into relapsing.

NORE, supposedly DMX’s peer, knew about his demons and struggles with addiction and yet, still encouraged him to drink or smoke.

No one is taking accountability away from adults making their own decisions, but it’s basic human decency to not watch someone destroy themselves. You wouldn’t let your homie drive home drunk would you?

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I invited a friend over knowing he/she is a recovering addict, I would do everything in my power not to tempt them into relapsing.

NORE, supposedly DMX’s peer, knew about his demons and struggles with addiction and yet, still encouraged him to drink or smoke.

No one is taking accountability away from adults making their own decisions, but it’s basic human decency to not watch someone destroy themselves. You wouldn’t let your homie drive home drunk would you?

That's not a good analogy.

The whole point of Drink Champs is for the artists to drink during the interview. There's liquor and weed around. Saying the show is wrong is like saying a bar shouldn't serve alcohol because a recovering alcoholic walked in. You shouldn't be there in the first place.

Be mad at X and his handlers not Nore.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
That's not a good analogy.

The whole point of Drink Champs is for the artists to drink during the interview. There's liquor and weed around. Saying the show is wrong is like saying a bar shouldn't serve alcohol because a recovering alcoholic walked in. You shouldn't be there in the first place.

Be mad at X and his handlers not Nore.
There have been guests that have gone on the show that didn’t drink or smoke (Mayweather, Cam’Ron), so what’s your point? Restaurants have vegetarian options too. No one is telling them not to serve meat though.