Does Drink Champs promote alcoholism?

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Yes. NORE be on their SMACKED sometimes. That Game interview :mjlol: Breh pushed their damn limits and had EFN talking bout Don't make him drink anymore that's my friend.

Alicia Keys was like :whoa: "How often are ya'll drinking like this?"
Link

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
I can't watch drink champs every 60 seconds "let's give him a hand" 60 seconds later "we gotta give it up for that" 60 seconds later "wow **clap clap clap**" 60 seconds later "I remember when I ran into you in LA in 2006! He was doing his thing yall" **clap clap clap clap**.

That aint as bad as Joe budden did on his podcast back in the day. Was just listening to some
clip yesterday and the constant fire shots x 100 was so fkn annoying.

moorfeus

Pro
Daps
Having guests come on and drink alcohol never sat right with me. It promotes alcohol abuse :manny:

And some guests who come on can unknowingly put themselves in compromising positions by drinking.

He don’t need to be on a platform like that.

You have someone like this on a platform getting high and drunk. Fans will look at this and think it’s cool. Nore and his people are literally profiting off of black people abusing drugs and alcohol and he got the nerve to complain about not winning w podcast award :dahell: what kind of message would it send to reward a platform like that?

Yep. Its all lower self. The music and popular media including all of those atrocious reality tv shows push a program that tries to keep our people stuck at a low vibratory rate. They basically want as many of us as possible stuck in the lower chakra, a.k.a. beast mode. They literally sell children's clothes aimed at us that say "SAVAGE" on them!

Its all about arguing, fighting, abusing alcohol, drugs, black-on-black crime, overeating, just being toxic, trifling, and anything to gratify lower desires if its aimed at black folks.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
On today's episode of Humans only get into bad behavior when they watch or listen to something..... :skip: