Does Buffy the Vampire Slayer still hold up in 2022?

Daps
When Angel visited him in the hospital was one of the best scenes of any show ever. :wow:

When it cut to black and Angel was still yelling "I'll kill you!!!! You're dead!!! DEAD!!!! :damn: "

Wesley messed up Angel's life, man. :wow:

But when Connor came back shooting stakes and they did the Matrix bullet time trick. :wow:

I just pulled it up on YouTube and there's no bullet time. I feel like there was a bullet time moment somewhere in Angel. Guess I'm mis remembering it. :yeshrug:

Daps
Adam killed two doctors, a kid then started preaching to other vampires for the rest of the season. Dumbass demonoid gonna get betrayed by Spike :beli:

Edit: I took a detour from Buffy to watch the follow up episodes with Faith on Angel. This show got a serious vibe, Angel shows more emotion here too, being around a Hellmouth must've made him miserable

Dealing with that thot Buffy is what had him miserable. Breh wanted to marry her. Glad he finally came to his senses and realized that GMB is life. :obama:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
When Angel visited him in the hospital was one of the best scenes of any show ever. :wow:

When it cut to black and Angel was still yelling "I'll kill you!!!! You're dead!!! DEAD!!!! :damn: "

Wesley messed up Angel's life, man. :wow:

But when Connor came back shooting stakes and they did the Matrix bullet time trick. :wow:
That was the spark to turn Westley :demonic:

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
Watching Restless right now, weird to have a dream episode be the season finale:patrice:

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Season 1 but I only watched Five by Five and Sanctuary so far
Bad move. You missed great moments & episodes including cross-overs and a very important character. If you had to pick one to stick with you should've chose Angel. Buffy season 5 is more important than Angel season 2 but they are both the best seasons of either show. Buffy falls off after season 5.

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Bad move. You missed great moments & episodes including cross-overs and a very important character. If you had to pick one to stick with you should've chose Angel. Buffy season 5 is more important than Angel season 2 but they are both the best seasons of either show. Buffy falls off after season 5.

Facts. Angel season 1 had some filler issues but the only eps. I'd say skippable are "She", "I Fall to Pieces", maybe "Sense and Sensitivity" and "Eternity".

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Nah when they realized who Gloria really was that episode is great!

• Dap
Reactions: hex

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I’ll honestly put the Mayor-Faith season of Buffy and the Connor-The Beast-Whatever the Old-One Name Is season of Angel up against any other shows to this day :wow:

Semi-related special shout out to Wesley who had the best nerd turned brooding troubled anti-hero arc in any show IMO (with Fitz from Agents of Shield as a not too distant 2nd place)

Angel's 4th season is still my favorite season of any show. At the time I thought the way every episode led to the next was the most groundbreaking thing I'd ever seen on TV. Now flash forward a decade and every show is serialized. Angel was ahead of its time.