Does Buffy the Vampire Slayer still hold up in 2022?

Daps
yeah that was good

so do i watch Angel after Buffy?

When Angel leaves Buffy to move to LA, start watching them concurrently. Whatever season of Buffy that is, watch an episode of Buffy and an episode of Angel.

I say that cause there were a couple crossovers in those early seasons of Angel.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Yes. Although it's still a cult tv series and the first season is hard for new viewers to get through. As a big Angel/Buffy fan myself, I watched a young youtuber named After Show Reactions react to Buffy/Angel and was amazed at how she was pulled into the series. It's the only time I ever subscribed to a patreon channel.

How you gon' skip Angel season 2? :gucci:

When he said "fukk it" :wow:

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
I'm rewatching it atm. Literally hadn't watched it in 20 years since I was at school. Its a fun show and the cast is great esp Buffy and Cordelia.

Maybe its a bit dated or cheesy but its an easy watch.

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yes and no. Season 1 screams 90s but the other seasons still hold up. Buffy did things I still haven't seen another show do. Definitely watch it. If you can get through season 1, you're in for a treat.

The major thing that didn't age all that well was...

Willow's descent into Dark Willow. It was exciting at the time, but today feeds into the 'angry lesbian' stereotype