Does Buffy the Vampire Slayer still hold up in 2022?

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
That what the actor of xander want to happen but they turn him down:mjlol:
Gotta say that was a good call Especially if that decision would’ve led to no or a reduced role for Gunn. As a kid I used to root for Xander but looking back he wasn’t a useless character but damn sure wasn’t useful at the end of the day.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Season 4 still felt similar to the high school days. The initiative just sucked. I can't think of a single great Adam moment.
Adam was a lazy ass Perfect Cell rip off, Mayor Wilkins III was a god tier villain that was hard to follow…. Until Glory.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
There’s a YouTuber called “Passion of the Nerd” that does in-depth throughout breakdowns of each episode of Buffy, Angel and Firefly that I watch that be revealing stuff to me that I never noticed when I originally watched each series…

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Buffy was cool, but Angel was the shyt fr :ehh:

I been sitting here after this thread popped up

been thinking about adult me's views on Buffy's wide eyed idealism and hope against inevitable dark, like a seed plated in dirt

vs

Angel's fight against the inevitable succumb to the dark, like knowing your fate is to have your physicals dumped into a hole and not knowing what you'll think about it.... not knowing....

yeah, I'm picking Angel