Does Buffy the Vampire Slayer still hold up in 2022?

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
Just finished season 2

Lindsey got beat up and lost his hand again trying to involve himself in a toxic relationship . He’s extremely lucky Angel had post nut clarity.

I hope we get more episodes of Gunn and his crew, lowkey want a spin off with them :patrice:

Wesley started moving a lil weird in the finale, certainly this will not have an effect in future events :lupe:

Kate not showing up anymore which sucks because her relationship with Angel started to progress again :beli:

But most importantly

Something happened to Buffy !!!! :damn::damn: :damn::damn:

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Just finished season 2

Lindsey got beat up and lost his hand again trying to involve himself in a toxic relationship . He’s extremely lucky Angel had post nut clarity.

I hope we get more episodes of Gunn and his crew, lowkey want a spin off with them :patrice:

Wesley started moving a lil weird in the finale, certainly this will not have an effect in future events :lupe:

Kate not showing up anymore which sucks because her relationship with Angel started to progress again :beli:

But most importantly

Something happened to Buffy !!!! :damn::damn: :damn::damn:

I liked where Kate's story ended. I think the actress got cast as a lead for another show.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
I liked where Kate's story ended. I think the actress got cast as a lead for another show.
She participates in a lot of conventions with other cast members. She loves the fanbase and wishes she never left. When she finished up on Law and Order, she was ready to return to Angel but it was on its final season. It would've been great seeing her in the 100th episode.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
She participates in a lot of conventions with other cast members. She loves the fanbase and wishes she never left. When she finished up on Law and Order, she was ready to return to Angel but it was on its final season. It would've been great seeing her in the 100th episode.

When I first watched the show I seriously thought she was going to join the team or at least keep a recurring role, I was disappointed that she never came back.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Lilah was about to shoot up the law firm :huhldup:

Lilah was bae.

edit: Lilah made me realize I had a type.

Lilah

tess from Smallville

Alice Morgan from Luther

Missy/Master from Doctor Who

etc etc etc

But Lilah is the Femme Fatale fighting from the ground up.

She's the UNDERDOG business femme fatale.

Last edited:

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
Cordelia getting visions:

JMBzYiB.gif