Does being a black prosecutor, judge, police officer make you a sellout?

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When you assist the devil with his system, you are the devil. fukk what Data-Hawk has to say about it also. He's a CAC pretending to be Black.

I disagree.

1. Being involved in justice and law enforcement is not anti-black unless you assume blacks are the antithesis of justice and law enforcement and discriminate against them like many white cops do.

2. The system is meant to be fair and not having blacks involved will actually have the effect of making it more unfair. Like another poster said, the system needs checks and balances. To say otherwise is foolish.

3. I think being in the military is pretty c00nish and leads people to being c00ns.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The court room is no place for a black man.

Court, justice, and the law are not anti-black. It is the law creators and law executors who frame these against blacks, but the aforementioned notions are fair in principle. Every black country in the world has laws, court and justice just like everyone else. I can't believe there are nikkas who think "the court room is no place for a black man". There are black judges, lawyers, etc all over the world that apply the law equally and fairly to their people.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
If you noticed what I quoted I was speaking about being accused.

Secondly I said nothing about black lawyers I was talking about prosecutors .

Court, justice, and the law are not anti-black. It is the law creators and law executors who frame these against blacks, but the aforementioned notions are fair in principle. Every black country in the world has laws, court and justice just like everyone else. I can't believe there are nikkas who think "the court room is no place for a black man". There are black judges, lawyers, etc all over the world that apply the law equally and fairly to their people.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I disagree.

1. Being involved in justice and law enforcement is not anti-black unless you assume blacks are the antithesis of justice and law enforcement and discriminate against them like many white cops do.

Law enforcement is anti-righteousness because corrupt people and corrupt laws are running it. So yes, in reality, it is anti-black because Blacks are the righteous ones on the Earth.

2. The system is meant to be fair and not having blacks involved will actually have the effect of making it more unfair. Like another poster said, the system needs checks and balances. To say otherwise is foolish.

:bryan:Stopped reading there.

3. I think being in the military is pretty c00nish and leads people to being c00ns.

it's 'c00nish' to be in the military, but it's okay to support the police? That makes absolutely no sense. No real need to reply, we're not going to agree.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
if you ain't giving a fair shake to your people or you're harsher to you people in front of your co workers to show off yes you are a sellout

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Explain this further before i respond to it
I can agree to this. Some black people say dumb shyt without thinking it through. There are black judges, ministers, and several black presidents all over the world. These black presidents and judges make and enforce laws in theor own countries.

However i dont think these clones take that into account when they run their mouths about "black man..."

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
:snoop:

As black people we NEED blacks to infiltrate every aspect of the system. Its for CHECKS AND BALANCES.

Imagine if there were

• Absolutely NO (ZERO) black judges
  • Absolutely NO (ZERO) black cops
  • Absolutely NO (ZERO) blacks in the military
  • Absolutely NO (ZERO) blacks in the government

Now YOU tell me HOW do you think we would be better off if the above scenario were the case?
Dont worry i'll wait

I just wanted to bump this again. for the smart dumb nikka crowd that is so prevalent here on the coli.

and I could add on but I really hope I don't have to.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the system must be infiltrated by people that want to change it for the better in order for it to change.