Does being a black prosecutor, judge, police officer make you a sellout?

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson

Exactly. Why do you think I'm so against marijuana use? :childplease: It has nothing to do with it's positive or negative effects. It has everything to do with you as a black male you're going to end up in the system. Instead of waiting on CACs to get a clue or conscious about whether it's damaging or not you should probably just leave that shyt alone because it's not a problem until it starts effecting cac youth. They aren't ones being arrested and won't be for the foreseeable future. So why the fukk are you smart dumb nyggas risking life, liberty and earning potential fighting a losing irrelevant battle?

1 out 3 bro. Think about that. That damn near ensures a generation of poverty. Another generation of high unemployment, low-wage jobs and most likely bad or non-existent parenting from black males. :snoop:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
a PIG is a different breed tho...no matter what race

they not there to protect you...they there to watch you

i rather the community do the policing in the black neighborhood ourselves

public humiliation type shyt...how those villages do in them other countries

But that's the problem nikkas can't police their own communities any more. IF they could Chicago wouldn't be in the shape it is in. This isn't the 60's & 70's where we could look out for our own. I agree their are plenty of corrupt cops out here abusing power but it's not 100% of the entire force. Let's focus on the cops doing right out there cuz at one point or another we are going to have to deal with the cops in our lifetime I mean if somebody breaks into your shyt don't act like calling 911 isn't an option.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
You caan be a lawyer not a prosecutor. A parole officer, probation officer not a cop.

But prosecutors and the state are the one's locking people up. The people making the laws aren't the prosecutors and parole officers. Why not try to stop things before it gets to probation? A lot of things especially cops come down to their personal judgment. It can be the difference between jail/on trail or let go with a warning/and being lectured.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
So there is nothing wrong with making your money of a system that is proven to be racist and destroys your community?

Is the system messed up? sure. But I also know that when I got into trouble. I had to go through 3 white judges. Instead of doing 6+ months of jail time i did 2 weeks, Mainly due to me having a clean record before hand. But guess what? When i was in court damn near all the dudes in there had a long rap sheet. My boy who was killed a few months back had over 8 convictions( mostly for drugs) yet he was always out on the streets.

See the difference is i speak from experience , while to many of you speak from some article you read and post it, painting one side of the picture.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The court room is no place for a black man.

Exactly. Why do you think I'm so against marijuana use? :childplease: It has nothing to do with it's positive or negative effects. It has everything to do with you as a black male you're going to end up in the system. Instead of waiting on CACs to get a clue or conscious about whether it's damaging or not you should probably just leave that shyt alone because it's not a problem until it starts effecting cac youth. They aren't ones being arrested and won't be for the foreseeable future. So why the fukk are you smart dumb nyggas risking life, liberty and earning potential fighting a losing irrelevant battle?

1 out 3 bro. Think about that. That damn near ensures a generation of poverty. Another generation of high unemployment, low-wage jobs and most likely bad or non-existent parenting from black males. :snoop:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
But that's the problem nikkas can't police their own communities any more. IF they could Chicago wouldn't be in the shape it is in. This isn't the 60's & 70's where we could look out for our own. I agree their are plenty of corrupt cops out here abusing power but it's not 100% of the entire force. Let's focus on the cops doing right out there cuz at one point or another we are going to have to deal with the cops in our lifetime I mean if somebody breaks into your shyt don't act like calling 911 isn't an option.

im in detroit...callin the police is half the time not an option...thats why its so crazy up here

but i feel you tho....we need some solutions man

behead a couple nikkas in the middle of these neighborhoods.... i bet nikkas get they act together...on some african/arab village shyt lol

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Actually in my younger days I was arrested for carding when I was 17. Luckily I was a young offender and just got community service.

I then studied law and society at university, for into law school (dropped out) , have worked at a family court, a criminal court and volunteered. Working with lawyers preparing documents and case files for over 4 years. So trust me I know what I'm talking about :manny:

Is the system messed up? sure. But I also know that when I got into trouble. I had to go through 3 white judges. Instead of doing 6+ months of jail time i did 2 weeks, Mainly due to me having a clean record before hand. But guess what? When i was in court damn near all the dudes in there had a long rap sheet. My boy who was killed a few months back had over 8 convictions( mostly for drugs) yet he was always out on the streets.

See the difference is i speak from experience , while to many of you speak from some article you read and post it, painting one side of the picture.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
When a Black man kills another black man is he a sellout?

No because according to some its the white man fault to begin with. Ppl will call ChrisB a c00n all day. but we never speak on the people destroying our communities.

A race baiting thread that hate on CaCs - 20 pages

speak about the negatives in the black community - 5 pages.

How come we never call drug dealers c00ns? arent they doing the white mans bidding more than some guy who likes to date white girls?

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
They are convicting.

Example cops, I remember when I was arrestedat 17, my friend at the time was white he was arrested to and had marijuana on him. The cops just threw away the marijuana because he was a clean cut white white boy going to university in 4 months.

But prosecutors and the state are the one's locking people up. The people making the laws aren't the prosecutors and parole officers. Why not try to stop things before it gets to probation? A lot of things especially cops come down to their personal judgment. It can be the difference between jail/on trail or let go with a warning/and being lectured.

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
I think we need more black people in positions of authority. In order for black people to gain a foothold in the political sphere we need to start at the base which includes economic and judicial influence. Someone suggested in a thread that an affirmative action type deal with blacks composed of 50% of the jurory in any case involving a black defendant. That's a step in the right direction but why stop there?

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
When you assist the devil with his system, you are the devil. fukk what Data-Hawk has to say about it also. He's a CAC pretending to be Black.

To be fair, if you an civil servant or in the military, it's about the same.
Most people w./ govt jobs are just trying to get checks, I can't hate :manny:
Plus you inadvertently assisting this system, when you pay taxes. I get what you saying, but not all cops are c00ns, some just their because it ain't that many opportunities for us.