Does anyone wear any of them oils that they sell in the mall instead of cologne?

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
I actually smelled some the other day that were :ooh:... Do any of yall nikkas wear oil on the daily basis? If so what do the ladies think about it?

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I used to rock Egyptian musk and desire all day. Desire was that :ahh:

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
yes (except i don't buy mine at a mall), opium and oriental kush and a few others. it's a different smell for sure, and i have received quite a few comments from various women about how i smell good. colognes are just so tacky to me, and so standard. oils have variation...

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
My Uncle used to sell them... They are dope but to me it seems like the smell didn't really last that long. I never bought them from a store so I don't know what the prices are like. He used to slide me some of those oils and I would burn him a few DVDs or CDs :youngsabo:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Hugo-Boss.jpg
>>>>>>>>>>

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
The Muslims be sellin the oils all over the city. They usually be on the train, at the station or the masjid. Prices range from $3-10 depending on what size you get

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
^^^Where do you get these oils, and these musks :hmm:

and the prices and sizes?

sometimes the rastafarian dealers on canal street in nola. there's also a shop that sells the oils on canal street along with other black care products. typically it's five dollars for just a small tiny bottle. but with oils, you don't have to put a lot on you so they get a lot of mileage, they'll last for months if you apply the correct amount on yourself. i usually do two dabs on the neck, rub my arms down, occasionally my chest as well but sometimes, if i was wearing a white t-shirt underneath, it would stain the shirt so not so much. i've still got bottles from last october that still have a decent amount of oil in them...

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
My Uncle used to sell them... They are dope but to me it seems like the smell didn't really last that long. I never bought them from a store so I don't know what the prices are like. He used to slide me some of those oils and I would burn him a few DVDs or CDs :youngsabo:

the funny thing is they pimp the shyt as something that last longer..

they smell good but like after 30 mins im like... :smugfavre: