Does anyone wear any of them oils that they sell in the mall instead of cologne?

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
body_oils2.260122521_large.jpg

:pachaha:

Female Co worker :ooh: what's that you got on

Don't sleep on. Them oils

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
I use it only around my inner thighs and ball sack. I used to use cologne/body sprays but chicks can taste those.

Daps
I had this one stuff called Oxygen. Probably my favorite oil.

Thanks...I want to get into oils...Im tryna be more afro-centric in the shyt I do.

I like cologne but when I learn more about how much better holistic people are living, I think about how there is a natural alternative to almost everything...including cologne.

Imma look into more oils and shyt...I think you're a c00n sometimes, but...buckeye fever, you're AAALLLRRRIIIGHHHT.

:myman:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
yes (except i don't buy mine at a mall), opium and oriental kush and a few others. it's a different smell for sure, and i have received quite a few comments from various women about how i smell good. colognes are just so tacky to me, and so standard. oils have variation...

How hard do you have to try to sound like a pretentious c00n? :dwillhuh:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Thanks...I want to get into oils...Im tryna be more afro-centric in the shyt I do.

I like cologne but when I learn more about how much better holistic people are living, I think about how there is a natural alternative to almost everything...including cologne.

Imma look into more oils and shyt...I think you're a c00n sometimes, but...buckeye fever, you're AAALLLRRRIIIGHHHT.

:myman:

I c00n for reaction purposes:pachaha:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
How hard do you have to try to sound like a pretentious c00n? :dwillhuh:

you don't even know what the word "c00n" means motherfukker. if anything, me putting down colognes and elevating oils is about as "anti-c00n" as you can be. you keep on spraying that synthetic crap on your neck if you want to.

let me put it this way, if i'm a c00n in your eyes, then your a fukking idiot in everyone else's eyes...