Does anyone watch this web series on YouTube called Money and Violence, based out of Flatbush?

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
Man yall new York nikkas grimey as hell was thinkin bout movin over there for a year or two :patrice: might have to think twice
Them nikkas is str8 smart as fukk on some Gshyt but they talk like they lips got alot of carmex on it

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Is finale part 2 dropping or that was it until later? When season 3 hittin the streets ?

I see BC got the first interview. I heard ebro saying there was corny politics over who got the interview first

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
I watched both interviews for the M&V crew on TBC and Ebro and I will say that although I am rooting for these guys, I can tell that Rafe will make it hard for these dudes to blow.

I get it that you had an idea to create, edit and script an entire series about the realities of the Bush, however he has to realize the main purpose of why people watch the show and it most definitely isnt his writing. I saw Ebro ask him what does he think about those people who may be scared of the title and people who say the acting is terrible and the filming is pedestrian at best. His response was that where he lacked in filming and acting, his writing capabilities is strong.

Rafe, people who watch this show are not watching for your writing and schemes or drama. The three million plus viewers that tune into the series are drawn by the shows authenticity and that is something that is not easily replicated. So while is he going on patting himself on the back about his writing, he should big up all of the cast because the viewers can identify with the Jamaicans, Tye, Mister and Miz kind of dudes in every hood across the globe. People who hate on the acting are doing such because they cant relate to that raw emotion and wont watch it anyway whether it is Shooter Shane or Larenz Tate.

They also should be careful about questions put forth by the media in these interview sessions. Sometimes the simplest response works best. Calling rappers frauds and fakes in one breath and then saying that you embellish many of the scenes in M&V for entertainment purposes is a bit hypocritical. Its all entertainment at the end of the day so criticising one form while promoting another can come across as contradictory.

Nonetheless I am rooting for all of these guys because they come from my part of BK and I want to see all of em succeed (GS9, Badass, SB and the M&V crew.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I saw the Breakfast Club interview and thought there was a bit of tension in the room. 10 people up there but Rafe speaks 90% of the time. I know it's his thing but I really wanted to hear from Ty, Shane and Mister too.

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
I saw the Breakfast Club interview and thought there was a bit of tension in the room. 10 people up there but Rafe speaks 90% of the time. I know it's his thing but I really wanted to hear from Ty, Shane and Mister too.

Basically. You can tell son is proud to see his work get appreciated but he has to work on his speech for public appearances. C Styles was talking during Ebro's show and Rafe cut him off Star and Buc style. He also messed up during the interview when he said people approach him lending support and asking if there are any favors needed and he mentioned spreading the word and getting the viewership up. Rafe doesnt realize that viewers will come once you have a quality product or enough of one to keep people hooked. It definitely shows as the story has improved in quality significantly throughout the season.

However, he should listen to the streets and take notes on how to improve and let those thoughts be his muse to create even further. I know how he feels though. To be excited and overwhelmed by your success; however, he cannot be blinded by those same passions.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched both interviews for the M&V crew on TBC and Ebro and I will say that although I am rooting for these guys, I can tell that Rafe will make it hard for these dudes to blow.

I get it that you had an idea to create, edit and script an entire series about the realities of the Bush, however he has to realize the main purpose of why people watch the show and it most definitely isnt his writing. I saw Ebro ask him what does he think about those people who may be scared of the title and people who say the acting is terrible and the filming is pedestrian at best. His response was that where he lacked in filming and acting, his writing capabilities is strong.

Rafe, people who watch this show are not watching for your writing and schemes or drama. The three million plus viewers that tune into the series are drawn by the shows authenticity and that is something that is not easily replicated. So while is he going on patting himself on the back about his writing, he should big up all of the cast because the viewers can identify with the Jamaicans, Tye, Mister and Miz kind of dudes in every hood across the globe. People who hate on the acting are doing such because they cant relate to that raw emotion and wont watch it anyway whether it is Shooter Shane or Larenz Tate.

They also should be careful about questions put forth by the media in these interview sessions. Sometimes the simplest response works best. Calling rappers frauds and fakes in one breath and then saying that you embellish many of the scenes in M&V for entertainment purposes is a bit hypocritical. Its all entertainment at the end of the day so criticising one form while promoting another can come across as contradictory.

Nonetheless I am rooting for all of these guys because they come from my part of BK and I want to see all of em succeed (GS9, Badass, SB and the M&V crew.

Do you hear yourself ? Without Rafe there is no money and violence........ No script, no storyline, no editing NOTHING

The cast are nothing without Rafe ...he is the brains and force that drives the show....

You cannot be so dense.... the storyline and plot and humor is why viewers stay tuned and anticipate new episodes...

Have you ever written a script for an episode 6 days before release ? Don't think so....

His writing and vision carries this show 1000% .... and it's nothing short of brilliance

He wrote two novels and focused on the greatest movies to see what made them so great....

The actors and storyline/script......

The fact he's turning sh!t into gold with such novice actors is :smughusky:

Just wait till he gets better equipment and they take acting classes :leonadis: