Does anyone in here have plans to become wealthy?

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
when i say macroeconomics i guess you could say "fundamentals of an entire economy."

things like: japan is devaluing the yen to make exports more competitive, china pegs their currency to the US dollar, weak economic data means the possibility of more stimulus from central bankers in australia (or anywhere).

forex is tricky.

no, the forex is a trick. it's a market controlled by 2 computer codes.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im trying to get into this. Well primarily forex. How do you like it, care to drop some insight?:ld:

It's a rollercoaster ride bruh LOL. It's hard to explain without you seeing and doing in person, but one of the biggest things you have to learn is knowing when to cut losses. You have to have a plan when you first enter a trade that includes getting a good entry price, and having a set exit price. Trading without a plan will destroy you every time. One of the biggest hurdles to entry into the stock market deals with capital and restrictions due to lack of capital, but there are prop firms that will give you leverage so you're able to get around this. The firm I'm with currently allows you to make a minimum deposit of $2500, and they will give you 10-1 leverage so you can trade with $25000 which is all you really need to be trading when you're first starting out. I can explain more..what questions do you have? Oh yeah, forex is hard to trade, I wouldn't fukk with it if I were you. Do stocks, or stock options.

alybaba

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no, the forex is a trick. it's a market controlled by 2 computer codes.
:snoop:

Forex is tricky because there are literally thousands of variables at work. Every country's interest rates, inflation rates, trade partners, balance of payments, central bank actions, commodity prices, resource requirements etc. all come together and affect each other.

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:snoop:

Forex is tricky because there are literally thousands of variables at work. Every country's interest rates, inflation rates, trade partners, balance of payments, central bank actions, commodity prices, resource requirements etc. all come together and affect each other.

No. I'm telling you it's controlled by two computer codes because I know this. The markets are controlled by time code called "Code 1" and "Code 2."

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
yes I think my programming coding experience and network engineering stuff will help me become super wealthy.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
My plan is to

1. Transfer to Canada's best target school and become an I-Banker as I graduate or at the very least an Accountant (before transitioning into IB).

2. I want to work in the M&A or Equity Capital Markets group at said I-Bank. Particularly in Tech-Media and Telecom.

3. At said target school, in the final year theres a big project that students have to do where they either consult real businesses facing a particular issue or start up something of their own. I have an idea for both and i hope to network within the school and find capable engineers/programmers I can work with to develop the ideas.

4. Using the contacts from deals of various clients I've worked with after graduating and being an I-Banker I hope to eventually contact them and then receive funding for the venture(s). At the very least...many banks have private equity companies or relationships with Private Equity firms that can provide funding.

5. Use the money and turn the venture into a multi million-billion dollar company. No lie either... the two ideas have that potential.

or 5B. If it fails...become MD at a bank

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Without leaving Queens I was getting it 19.5, do the math, I do a half in balls, a half a day, ball out with half and stash the other half away.

:blessed:

Black smoke and cac jokes

Your daps are mine
Daps
To keep it short, 2 yrs of IB at any bulk and then PE at, hopefully, KKR. The income will allow me to invest in all these cloud companies popping up here in the bay.:ohlawd:

A classmate put $5000 before the pandora boost, quadrupled his money :whoo::lawd: That shyt opened my eyes to the easy access bay area people have to young brilliant entrepreneurs who need an angel investor to get started.

Daps
It's a rollercoaster ride bruh LOL. It's hard to explain without you seeing and doing in person, but one of the biggest things you have to learn is knowing when to cut losses. You have to have a plan when you first enter a trade that includes getting a good entry price, and having a set exit price. Trading without a plan will destroy you every time. One of the biggest hurdles to entry into the stock market deals with capital and restrictions due to lack of capital, but there are prop firms that will give you leverage so you're able to get around this. The firm I'm with currently allows you to make a minimum deposit of $2500, and they will give you 10-1 leverage so you can trade with $25000 which is all you really need to be trading when you're first starting out. I can explain more..what questions do you have? Oh yeah, forex is hard to trade, I wouldn't fukk with it if I were you. Do stocks, or stock options.

Im starting with a demo account with fxcm, and once i got a hang of the platform i started making pretty decent gains, 20 or so pips once im feeling it:ehh:
but i know its a different ballgame once actual $$$ is on the line.

im starting to learn it from the ground up and how to use different charts/indicators. any material/sites to read up? Im starting w babypips.com

Also do u recommend trading at a prop firm? Leverage, everybody offers. and at a prop firm I heard they try to box you into [their] strategy when you trade and drop you once you post minimal losses.

do u trade fulltime, or on the side?

Enzo

The Great
Daps
Reppin
DMV
so is anybody interested in forming a mastermind group?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk-tfS1gUhQ
^^^^^^^^ why it's extremely important.

i really think it would be dope if once every 1 or 2 weeks a handful of smart, sharp and young people came together to share ideas about moving forward and monetizing everything we can. it can start out more relaxed and as time goes on and everybody sees each others strengths, it's possible to fine tune the individual outcomes. i'm just saying...it seems like there are a few of you out there that have the right idea...or are at least close enough to it.
Let me knoW.

Young_and_Reckless

Is better than you...
Daps
Reppin
Syrup City, Texas
I had plans on being wealthy, but none have panned out like I had hoped for.

When you're young, the world is your oyster.

As soon as you get a little older, and reality sets in, life is a bytch.

Daps
Im starting with a demo account with fxcm, and once i got a hang of the platform i started making pretty decent gains, 20 or so pips once im feeling it:ehh:

im starting to learn it from the ground up and how to use different charts/indicators. any material/sites to read up? Im starting w babypips.com

Also do u recommend trading at a prop firm? Leverage, everybody offers. and at a prop firm I heard they try to box you into [their] strategy when you trade and drop you once you post minimal losses.

@LionofJudah you dont like me no more breh:wtb: why you not responding, we in this million dollar race together brethren:to:

Last edited by a moderator:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

@LionofJudah you dont like me no more breh:wtb: why you not responding, we in this million dollar race together brethren:to:

:russ: Nah, I meant to respond back, but sometime I get alot of notifications so I forget. My fault.

When I messed with Forex VERY briefly, I realized it just wasn't my thing. I hate the spreads which makes it hard to make money IMO. If you are consistently getting a good number of pips each trade, it might be for you. With Forex though, there are so many factors that determine which way a currency is going so you really have to stay up on the world's economy to make real bread. Babypips.com is the best website I've seen around to get knowledge from about it. As far as prop firm trading with stocks, I'm all for it. Every prop firm operates under it's own set of rules for the most part, but I've never been with a prop firm that tried to control my trading strategy. You just have to adhere to closing your trade once your max loss for the day has been hit, and you really won't have any problems. The firm I'm with now requires a $2500 minimum funding amount. With this, you get 10-1 leverage so you can trade with $25K for the day (all you need starting off). If your equity drops to $2K, you only get 6-1 leverage. If you hit 1K, then you receive no leverage. A few years ago they enacted rules that every prop firm trader based in the U.S. had to get a series 56 license, if you don't have an active series 7. My firm is based out of the U.S., so I didn't need one. If you've got general questions, post em here. If you got questions regarding my firm specifically, PM me.

Last edited by a moderator: