Does anyone in here have plans to become wealthy?

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Another thing ive been up to: studied up on sba loan programs... now brokering sba loans for small business owners

Get 2 points on the loan thats a good hustle

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
Tattoo. Music. Architecture. Own some shops/studios. Dabble in trades, construction, invest in bit coin when I get the money. It's loose but I'm aiming at something.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Not one mention of getting a MBA and doing investment banking...then getting involved with hedge funds? There are hedge fund mangers that make billions and could by sports franchise if they so desire. The CEOs at these companies don't make as much as hedge fund mangers and the CEO is the boss, lol.

Why actually produce the goods and services when you can make more money moving rich corporations and other people's money around.

You have to be a star at JP Morgan or a big bank before you start your own fund up (usually). And the tampa bay rays are owned by wall street guys.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
me likey oil futures and drop shipping businesses...also anything dealing with mobile marketing=billions

i've been doing credit card processing and merchant funding since 19...that gives me a residual income of *k a month.

oh yea...theforexmarketsarecontrolledbyacomputercodesodontwasteyourmoney....oilisalsocontrolledandtradedbyacomputercodebutineversaidthateither.

time to buy oil futures breh? WTI Crude is down like $3 today.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
marijuana business :ahh: (the legal end :whoa:)

apps market :leon:

some real estate :myman:

management :win:

i doubt ill be wealthy but i want some business infrastructure for my children to grow and so on..

Enzo

The Great
Daps
Reppin
DMV
ATL, let me know when you do that. Let's get something poppin up in DC

I'm also interested in drop shipping. Been looking into warriorforum and blackhat to get more info on that. I'm not a computer guy though so I'll have to learn soon.

Besides that, I have opened a tax preparation firm which nets me decent bread and is getting bigger plus I have my marketing company.

Im sustaining these businesses while studying for the bar then gonna stack this attorney paper for a year or two before I go all out.

Daps
do you know your macroeconomics?

short the yen, long the nikkei has been the best trade this year. but the japanese might stop the stimulus.

if by macro you mean fundamental/technical analysis, im not trying to go that route. General consensus I see is trading based on the above is very weak stratagem:manny:

as for my trading im trying to gear more towards scalp trading. open and close positions within at most hours. im trying to go forex cause id be working days and trying to build this on the side til i get good enough to pull a strong income from it. and obviously forex trades 24/6.

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
so is anybody interested in forming a mastermind group?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk-tfS1gUhQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk-tfS1gUhQ[/ame]
^^^^^^^^ why it's extremely important.

i really think it would be dope if once every 1 or 2 weeks a handful of smart, sharp and young people came together to share ideas about moving forward and monetizing everything we can. it can start out more relaxed and as time goes on and everybody sees each others strengths, it's possible to fine tune the individual outcomes. i'm just saying...it seems like there are a few of you out there that have the right idea...or are at least close enough to it.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
all i want out of life is to never have to worry about money. give me enough income to pay for bills and save a good stack for my kids college and let me retire peacefully when im 55 - 60 and have enough put away to travel the world with my wife. thats all i want. jewels, cars, mansions. i dont need that.

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I plan on dealin' tons of coke in the future... Im not lyin' or trollin'....

Im good now but not rich or wealthy yet.... I do love education and in 2 years I plan on gettin' an MBA... But Ima be real, makin' money off dope is too easy... Hopefully it'll be a side hustle and not my main job...

Don't get into the drug game kids.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
if by macro you mean fundamental/technical analysis, im not trying to go that route. General consensus I see is trading based on the above is very weak stratagem:manny:

as for my trading im trying to gear more towards scalp trading. open and close positions within at most hours. im trying to go forex cause id be working days and trying to build this on the side til i get good enough to pull a strong income from it. and obviously forex trades 24/6.

when i say macroeconomics i guess you could say "fundamentals of an entire economy."

things like: japan is devaluing the yen to make exports more competitive, china pegs their currency to the US dollar, weak economic data means the possibility of more stimulus from central bankers in australia (or anywhere).

forex is tricky.