Does anyone in here have plans to become wealthy?

Daps
I daytrade stocks, but I'm honestly not that successful at it although I should be. I'm pretty good with trading, but I hold my losses too long so small ones become big. It's really all I want to do, so I'm hoping the flame sparks for me one day.

im trying to get into this. Well primarily forex. How do you like it, care to drop some insight?:ld:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Nah. My plan is to finish school in order to become a director of my own Weatherization Company to provide employment and training to minorities in my community.

I don't need to be wealthy to be content......but I ain't gonna knock those that do.​

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Nah. My plan is to finish school in order to become a director of my own Weatherization Company to provide employment and training to minorities in my community.

I don't need to be wealthy to be content......but I ain't gonna knock those that do.​

Consider solar panels? one of my friends has a business.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
88m3 said:
Consider solar panels? one of my friends has a business.

There's BIG money in those, but the politics behind them is prohibitive. Here in NJ, the Gov't. is looking more towards retrofitting existing structures with energy-efficient appliances but the amount of degree-days (days when the mean temperature is below the average) makes solar-power cost and labor-intensive for the average dwelling. It's geared more towards businesses and this state is hard on business owners.

Hell, we're STILL waiting on FEMA funding to reimburse us for the work we did post-Sandy.​

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm in the process of purchasing a junk hauling franchise. Should be opening up shop in BK in the fall.

Not sure about being wealthy, but owning your own business is always a good start. If you want details on how to get financing and a lead on an affordable franchise with a good business model, PM me.

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
plans??

who needs plans?

Don't you know everybody here is pulling 100k+ a year with their IT Certs and pushing ferraris and fukking 12/10 type broads

WE THE BEST

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
plans??

who needs plans?

Don't you know everybody here is pulling 100k+ a year with their IT Certs and pushing ferraris and fukking 12/10 type broads

WE THE BEST

You would be amazed if you have a solid business plan. Plus someone who is good at projecting idea's how easy it is to raise capitol. Also 100K+ is easy for any talented programmers.

In the last year 1 of my companies have spent about 400k on programmers and programmers r the most flakey people I have ever had to hire.

Finding a good Ruby programmer that knows watir web drive and shyt cost bucket loads of money.

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
plans??

who needs plans?

WE THE BEST

well...wouldn't getting certified be apart of a bigger plan to get more wealth...or did you just want to let us know how well you're doing, or plan to do?

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
Yo Pewpew whats been good bud. Give me a call sometime catch up find out how your grind is going and if there is anything I can do to help with the GGG.

Things have been progressing pretty good since we last spoke..I know you and the team are out there killing it as usual. Ill be in your state in about a week or two so let's sit down when I get there, I'd love to meet the rest of team. I'll call you a little later today

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not one mention of getting a MBA and doing investment banking...then getting involved with hedge funds? There are hedge fund mangers that make billions and could by sports franchise if they so desire. The CEOs at these companies don't make as much as hedge fund mangers and the CEO is the boss, lol.

Why actually produce the goods and services when you can make more money moving rich corporations and other people's money around.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The more money you have the more political power you have in terms of lobbying for your agenda or cause...easiest way to change the world.

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Not one mention of getting a MBA and doing investment banking...then getting involved with hedge funds? There are hedge fund mangers that make billions and could by sports franchise if they so desire. The CEOs at these companies don't make as much as hedge fund mangers and the CEO is the boss, lol.

Why actually produce the goods and services when you can make more money moving rich corporations and other people's money around.

there are only 6 main hedge funds out there who manage 80-90% of those assets...most that get into those deals come out penniless. you have to have way more than basic trading skills and market knowledge to compete on that level. hedge fund managers are born and bred from ivy league college days until their mid 30's before anyone will even allow them to look at a piece of one portfolio. it's not a game you just hop into. stock market in NY and the options market in chicago are fair game...anyone can do that...but hedge fund managing i a different league.