Does anyone in here have plans to become wealthy?

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm not talking about stackin' paper, making a few racks ect. I just want to know if anyone on this forum really has a plan to build longterm wealth. If so, what marketplace(s) are you looking to start enterprising in? Whether it be real estate, stocks, futures, etf's, monetizing the internet....I just want to open the discussion of actually making it happen. There are a million ways to make a dollar now, really and truly. If you plan and intend on having a few Ms or more, what's your strategy? What's your market? What's your time frame? Do you really believe it's going to happen?

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
you are contradicting yourself

your not talking about stackin paper but jump into real estate and futures?

No you FIRST need a plan to stack paper and THEN you have these grandiose plans as an entrepreneur.

So the question is how to stack?
Well you study, work hard and SAVE!!!

A penny saved is worth more than a penny earned, because a penny saved does not get taxed!

Remember That!

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus

No you FIRST need a plan to stack paper and THEN you have these grandiose plans as an entrepreneur.

A penny saved is worth more than a penny earned, because a penny saved does not get taxed!

Remember That!

also a penny saved gains interest :myman:

however....
nothing ventured nothing gain.

that in mind I'm debt free minus 2k in student loans :skip: :umad: and the plan is to retire when I can ensure 8k in passive income a month.
rental properties
stocks.
business ownership....you'd be suprised what a 10k investment into a "start up" company can return for you.

No joke especially with people you know have hustle.

I went in on a barbershop with a cousin of mine who needed some seed money, he's banking now and i'm partial owner:smile:

Did the same shyt with my neighbors son and "lawn service" :skip:

at some point i expect both to either buy me out and or continue to pay me a portion of the profits. Either way i'm cool.

You really just need to know where to look for opportunities. For instance I was talking to the dude who came out to repair my AC a few weeks back and well...he's looking to start his own business too :myman: told him i'd bankroll his start up for a portion of the ownership.

Opportunity is outthere if you know how to look and know how to talk to people. Plus helping people meet their goals and become business owners is always a plus too

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Ya I'm heavy in the real estate biz... Making dough from a couple different angles... Everyone I associate with at work is filthy rich and I'm smarter than most of them so I should be good

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
me likey oil futures and drop shipping businesses...also anything dealing with mobile marketing=billions

i've been doing credit card processing and merchant funding since 19...that gives me a residual income of *k a month.

oh yea...theforexmarketsarecontrolledbyacomputercodesodontwasteyourmoney....oilisalsocontrolledandtradedbyacomputercodebutineversaidthateither.

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Remember That!

a penny saved is a copper coin taking up space...all my pennies twerkin' in the futures market.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I daytrade stocks, but I'm honestly not that successful at it although I should be. I'm pretty good with trading, but I hold my losses too long so small ones become big. It's really all I want to do, so I'm hoping the flame sparks for me one day.

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
Im partial owner in alot of diff companies. Always putting money into new ones.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I'm bout to start a business in the next year or so and work my ass off for the next decade trying get to at least 20 Ms by the time I'm 40. I don't see the point in saving a million for when I'm 60 years old. That's slow wealth and by then I'mma be too old to enjoy it. The whole point in getting rich for me is to free up my time while I'm young to do what I want.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L

Remember That!

I looked up that shortie in your avator and she fine but she don't fucc wit the brothas huh? :mjpls:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
yeah, but only so that I can help black youth out with programs I design.. I'm a basic dude, so I don't need anything but food n p*ssy - neither of which requires you to be wealthy.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits

Remember That!

fukk that bro. if you aren't born into it, borrow it.