Does anyone ever feel like they live outside of the matrix?

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Like you don't conform to certain shyt in society and you don't agree with the prevailing trends of the time. I ask this cuz I was just in a thread talkin bout the Weeknd being gay or sumn and all the former Frank Ocean fans that ran to Weeknd are all blown about it. But when in the fukk did nikkaz start listening to this type of fukkery to begin with? When did it become cool to be extra sensitive and vapid of real substance?

It don't just stop there. Everything from following the ques of dirty hipster cockroaches, the popularity of reality TV even though it's not real, everyone on social media puttin they business out there to draw attention and feel like a fake ass celebrity, overemphasis on materialism, p*ssy being acutely overvalued, I dunno...it's like my 3rd eye won't allow me to fukk with this wack ass place. Anybody else feel that way? :yeshrug:

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
society's all fukked up. lotta ppl blame kanye for being cool with being sensitive n shyt, i blame drake:beli:

Daps
Yep was just listening to joe budden

"And if there's two things that I've learned
Is I'm the only thing at stake
And when you the only thing real
Really you the only thing fake
It must be time to escape from that"

In these times being yourself just doesnt work because people feel the need to constantly change you to fit the mold of what they deem normal. Being you just doesnt work now. You gotta look a certain way to get a job. You gotta dress a certain way to fit. And if you dont want to fit in your a outcast

Speaking of the matrix ive been having so many occurrences of deja va over the past two years. And im not talking about doing the same thing again and it being familiar. Im talking interacting with a stranger and feeling like ive done this exactly the same way before. I dont know why this glitch keeps happening but its tripping me out

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Meh, maybe. But I'm not as passionate about it as you.

I wouldn't even say I'm all that passionate about it. It just seems real apparent to me, a lot of my family is either foreigners or on some Rasta Afro-Centric type shyt so I guess I was bound to feel like an outsider. So whenever I see the people in my age group they're either highly aware of the fukkery or totally blind and assimilated into it. I ain't even tryna throw shade, but for a time that's suppose to be so individualized everyone likes to act like everyone else other than themselves. :ld:

Racked Up

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea i can't get with all this shyt either....

I think its always been like that tho some nikkas gonna follow trends some won't

think thats what it all comes down to

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Yeah, I suppose that's it. It's just weird to me, I be feeling like I'm a part of some secret society when I meet like-minded people. Like I'm at my job, some broad say shyt to me, a nikka jump outta nowhere like "Man, cook on that hoe" "swag, swag" and I'm lookin at slim like :what: like he speakin French, and we the same age, that shyt weird to me.

YBE

Banned
Daps
You know how dudes go to Prison for a few years, then come out completely behind the times? :ld: That's how I feel some days.

My mind is stuck in 2005, when wearing skinny jeans was gay as fukk, nobody knew what the word hipster meant, people didn't have 4 social networking accounts & nikkas generally didn't give a fukk about Reality TV.

Racked Up

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know how dudes go to Prison for a few years, then come out completely behind the times? :ld: That's how I feel some days.

My mind is stuck in 2005, when wearing skinny jeans was gay as fukk, nobody knew what the word hipster meant, people didn't have 4 social networking accounts & nikkas generally didn't give a fukk about Reality TV.

:yes:....I'm still ridin round bumpin tm101 too :pachaha:

Daps
I wouldn't even say I'm all that passionate about it. It just seems real apparent to me, a lot of my family is either foreigners or on some Rasta Afro-Centric type shyt so I guess I was bound to feel like an outsider. So whenever I see the people in my age group they're either highly aware of the fukkery or totally blind and assimilated into it. I ain't even tryna throw shade, but for a time that's suppose to be so individualized everyone likes to act like everyone else other than themselves. :ld:

It's always been like this though. People are sheep and always do what they see the rich and famous do. I figured the people that are outside of the trends would be aware of it by now. 70s nikkas were hippies, 80s nikkas wanted to be john travolta/scarface, 90s nikkas wanted to nwa/pac or that weird new age punk cac shyt, etc etc. The majority of society wants to belong to something so badly that they do all this dumb weirdo dweeb shyt, they see famous people tweeting and then see z list celebrities tweeting so they feel like they got a shot at it. This shyt just repeats itself over and over, it ain't just america either, it's PEOPLE. People weren't shyt, ain't shyt, and never willl be shyt.

We ain't any "better" for tryna be against the fads and trends though, I see a lot of nikkas that go way left field with their anti trend shyt and either became the exact same shyt they tryna be against or just become straight bitter at society over some dumb shyt like this. People need to stop worrying about being individuals, some bullshyt status and focus on their fukking kids, their bills, and their future.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

lmfao, me and my nikkaz would say the same shyt too. Like we still in 98 or 02 or some shyt. Real live if you ain't lookin gay in today's society or at least suspect then you lame as fukk.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
I feel our priorities and tunnel vision is seriously messed up.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
lmfao, me and my nikkaz would say the same shyt too. Like we still in 98 or 02 or some shyt. Real live if you ain't lookin gay in today's society or at least suspect then you lame as fukk.

but to be real... if you livin lke its 98 or 02, then YOURE lame ass fukk, in society's eyes. take it how you want it.