Does anybody know where I can get effective bleaching cream?

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
@Bay Area you most likely Nipsey Hussle to Reggie Bush complexion so you don't understand the struggle. Why you one starring my jawn

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm from Crenshaw Mafia breh
2GE9e.png
I'm not surprised. Cali nikkas lost

You prob Tim Duncan complexion :camby:

This is the second skin color c00n post tonight. I'm disappointed in this forum. Tim Duncan is mixed, that's why he looks that way. Be proud of your skin and the history/peoplehood behind it. Duncan could only be so lucky.

@Bay Area you most likely Nipsey Hussle to Reggie Bush complexion so you don't understand the struggle. Why you one starring my jawn

Complexion? Bush is dark skin :what: like Dez, Green, Andre, all those nikkas. People's percetion of them are the same as other dark skins that aren't hideous. :comeon:

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I'm not surprised. Cali nikkas lost

This is the second skin color c00n post tonight. I'm disappointed in this forum. Tim Duncan is mixed, that's why he looks that way. Be proud of your skin and the history/peoplehood behind it. Duncan could only be so lucky.

Complexion? Bush is dark skin :what: like Dez, Green, Andre, all those nikkas. People's percetion of them are the same as other dark skins that aren't hideous. :comeon:
If only I had your willpower. Must be nice :wow:

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
People who bleach always look ashy to me.

Would you rather be dark and moisturized or light and ashy? :mjpls:
Light and ashy cuz I could moisturize in all that pum pum that will be thrown my wayz :ahh: