Does anybody know where I can get effective bleaching cream?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you google if women prefer light skin blk men or dark skin blk men on all the results most of the women say they prefer darker skin men. yall got self esteem issues

you gotta dissect more closesly what is meant by dark and light skin in those polls

I highly doubt when chicks say they like dark skin men they mean the Akon charcoal black complexion. They prolly talking about that brown Kobe complexion. And when they don't like light skin they prolly talkin about that high yella Blake Griffin look rather than the light brown caramel Will Smith complextion.

Nobody likes extremes. Medium brown to light brown is where its at. Fukk being Manute Bol black.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
im bangs dark right now im trying to get to wesley snipes dark and eventually make my way to idris elba territory. i aint even askin to be liteskin bruh, just regular dark.
Exactly. Brehs in here are tryna say we don't like being black, NAH we just don't wanna be extra black

Where are you from again breh?
#TeamMidnightBoyz

Wow.

:snoop: at the premise of this thread.

Some of y'all thinking if Idris Elba had a complexion like Step Curry, he'd be the ultimate p*ssy magnet.

Hate to break it to some of you dark-skinned brehs, but your skin ain't the problem.
Stopped reading right there. I've OVERHEARD bytches talk about saying "he'd be good if he wasn't dark :takedat:" I'm not letting that happen no more b.

Tryna bleach like my breh Asamoah. GOAT complexion

Asamoah-G2.jpg

Im already lil reese complexion :wow:
Must be nice :wow:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Team Darkskin nikka be proud of being chocolatey, like u I suffered from Iwannabelighter syndrome, then realized lightskin is played out. No matter what hoes gonna like dark nikkas so u might as well embraced your darkness........friend

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
you gotta dissect more closesly what is meant by dark and light skin in those polls

I highly doubt when chicks say they like dark skin men they mean the Akon charcoal black complexion. They prolly talking about that brown Kobe complexion. And when they don't like light skin they prolly talkin about that high yella Blake Griffin look rather than the light brown caramel Will Smith complextion.

Nobody likes extremes. Medium brown to light brown is where its at. Fukk being Manute Bol black.
Exactly. When bytches say the like darskin nigguaz they don't mean

07-Sagna6-CROP_3.jpg

they mean
antonio-brown.jpg

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Team Darkskin nikka be proud of being chocolatey, like u I suffered from Iwannabelighter syndrome, then realized lightskin is played out. No matter what hoes gonna like dark nikkas so u might as well embraced your darkness........friend
There's a difference between chocolately and charcoally :fryhmm:

chief_keef_stan

lil' haitian nikka
Daps
Reppin
Boston. on thot ave. with a big booty island gyal
Trust me mane. I got some Haitian blood in me. I got all the jokes from pretty light skinned nikkas, an I wouldn't be opposed to a war on them fakkits, but this shyt....

I can't stand for it mane
da fuk u tryna say about Haitians.:rudy:
our people ain't even dark like that esp compared to other nikkas come on man

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm going to assume u muthafukkers are joking right?? This can't be serious.

lol, u did used to wanna be dark skin tho.... but at least i was a kid.