Does anybody know where I can get effective bleaching cream?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
thank god I am

got that Will Smith caramel skin tone
breh, I need a pic for inspiration. This is what I want to become :noah:

This is the one Sammy Sosa uses

dermalina28g.gif
game changer :ohhh:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I wish I was a bit darker, people with dark skin seem to have clearer and stronger skin.
but the bytches and everyone in the world has lighter skin. You should be happy that god blessed you.

While I was birthed with skin like this:
cq5dam.thumbnail.490.338.margin.png

:why:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
People talkin about you a kewn but be the first ones to clown you if you have skin like this. The double standard, the hypocrisy. :wow:
I had to give you the dap + rep combo. People here calling me c00n and self hater but will bomb a dark nikka mercilessly cuz of his complexion

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
@Grams
http://i.Mediafakeout.com/photo/1387451173ab7047beb936.jpg

:ufdup: get in touch with this african breh
Damn this man truly hates being black. I would kill for his caramel complexion no homo and he chose to make his some damn near invisible white. You got this nikka contact info doe? I'ma come through looking like Trey Songz in 3 months with his regiment

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
That's the difference between me and him. He a c00n who hated being black I'm just an average black nikka who doesn't want to be part of team #MidnightBoyz

man you really dont get it... theres a common denominator with all black men/women who want to dye their skin... their punks.. they want to run away from the reality that maybe there not as attractive in this fukked up world we live in as lightskin nikkas...

just face yourself man. lightskin wont change who you are.