Does anybody know where I can get effective bleaching cream?

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
SMH @ this thread.

But do you Sammy Sosa...do you by all means.

LMAO @ anyone who doesn't see that T/S is trolling. T/S has over 4,000 posts, you don't think he could foresee backlash? :heh:
I wanna be able to go to NYE with my brehs and not look like I blend in with the night time brehs. What's with the hate :why:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I wanna be able to go to NYE with my brehs and not look like I blend in with the night time brehs. What's with the hate :why:

If you REALLY wanted skin bleach why would you ask on the coli? Why not Google it and look up reviews? This is an OBVIOUS bait thread, fam, you're not fooling anybody :heh:

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
If you REALLY wanted skin bleach why would you ask on the coli? Why not Google it and look up reviews? This is an OBVIOUS bait thread, fam, you're not fooling anybody :heh:
:rudy: cuz those reviews are paid off OBVIOUSLY. I wanted to see if anybody here used some products

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
:rudy: cuz those reviews are paid off OBVIOUSLY. I wanted to see if anybody here used some products
Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif

Daps
Reppin
VOID

The sh!t reeks of weakness and low self-esteem. Feeding into the westernized ideal of "attractiveness". And other BS. I find it truly pathetic. That's if you aren't trolling.

And if you are...well played. But that's if you are trolling.

You can't accept yourself and it's obvious you care way too much about what other people think and are willing to bend your back to appeal to THEM and not you. No self-respecting dark skinned black man with an ounce of self-confidence makes this type of thread on a public forum like this. I'm just assuming your weak and impressionable. It's cool. Not everybody can be strong willed and confident like me. Hopefully as time goes on you'll learn to accept yourself.

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
The sh!t reeks of weakness and low self-esteem. Feeding into the westernized ideal of "attractiveness". And other BS. I find it truly pathetic. That's if you aren't trolling.

And if you are...well played. But that's if you are trolling.

You can't accept yourself and it's obvious you care way too much about what other people think and are willing to bend your back to appeal to THEM and not you. No self-respecting dark skinned black man with an ounce of self-confidence makes this type of thread on a public forum like this. I'm just assuming your weak and impressionable. It's cool. Not everybody can be strong willed and confident like me. Hopefully as time goes on you'll learn to accept yourself.
I'm not weak I got the hands. bytches don't like asphalt nikkas :manny:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
In a perfect world, I'd say be happy in the skin you're in and forget about stuff like this, but alas. :snoop: If you must lighten your complexion to feel better about yourself, leave the creams alone and opt for the soap, instead - and no, not "cake soap."

Hope some of you realize the results aren't permanent unless you use Benoquin, and that is restricted solely to Vitiligo patients. Whats more, if your facial structure is type struggle, changing the color of your skin won't change anything. You'll still be deemed unattractive, but do what makes you happy I guess.

Love yourself, brehs.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
LMAO @ anyone who doesn't see that T/S is trolling. T/S has over 4,000 posts, you don't think he could foresee backlash? :heh:

Breh I thought the same till I went through his post history and saw his been speaking about and defending skin bleaching on here for months

In a thread about Nigerian women skin bleaching he posted this

This is always easy to say when you're not the one going through it. If these women wanna bleach cuz the guys don't like darkskin women why not let em bleach. I always see the phrase "if you don't like something about yourself change it" that's what they're doing here :manny:

That was posted in April

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Breh I thought the same till I went through his post history and saw his been speaking about and defending skin bleaching on here for months

In a thread about Nigerian women skin bleaching he posted this

That was posted in April

:whoo: Damn, nikka MIGHT have some psychological issues then

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Don't fukk with the bleaching creams and soap, breh. Bleaching products will make your skin tone uneven. Op, if you look busted, a cream that change lighten your skin isn't going to change your ugly looks .. Have some confidence in yourself, make yourself attractive, and add some charisma into your personality. If you those things, women will have interest for you. Stop the self-hating shyt, breh. Learn how to feel comfortable underneath your skin.

Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw P's Coat Hangers
Brehs...

I just remembered there is a disorder and this bleaching thing fits it perfectly:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_dysmorphia

For those too lazy to click the link:

Body dysmorphic disorder (BDD, also known as body dysmorphia, dysmorphic syndrome; originally dysmorphophobia) is a chronic mental illness, a somatoform disorder, wherein the afflicted individual is concerned with body image, manifested as excessive concern about and preoccupation with a perceived defect of their physical appearance. An individual with BDD has perpetual negative thoughts about their appearance; in the majority of cases, an individual suffering from BDD is obsessed with a minor or imagined flaw.[1] Afflicted individuals think they have a defect in either one or several features of their body, which causes psychological and clinically significant distress or impairs occupational or social functioning. BDD often co-occurs with depression, anxiety, social withdrawal, and social isolation.[2]

The causes of body dysmorphic disorder vary for each person, but are usually a combination of biological, psychological, and environmental factors. It may occur in children and adults.[3] The symptoms of body dysmorphia include depression, social phobia, and obsessive compulsive disorder.[citation needed]

BDD is linked to a diminished quality of life, can be co-morbid with major depressive disorder and social phobia (chronic social anxiety) and is associated with suicidal ideation.[1] BDD can be treated with either psychotherapy or psychiatric medication.[4] Although originally a mental-illness diagnosis usually applied to women, body dysmorphic disorder also occurs in men.[5] Approximately one percent of adults meet the diagnostic criteria for body dysmorphic disorder.[1]

For those to lazy to read the quote, it basically says the disorder is an negative obsession with a perceived flaw in their physical appearance.

Whether is women getting ridiculous amounts of plastic surgery til they look like Mickey Rourke, or black women putting lye in their hair to make it straight, guys obsessed with getting 'shredded' til they look like action figures, to dark-skinned folk using chemicals to become lighter; it's all the same thing.

Love yourselves, brehs and brehettes.

Love the skin you're in, no matter what the hue.
:blessed: