Does anybody know where I can get effective bleaching cream?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Damn this man truly hates being black. I would kill for his caramel complexion no homo and he chose to make his some damn near invisible white. You got this nikka contact info doe? I'ma come through looking like Trey Songz in 3 months with his regiment
what happens when you start turning grey after bleaching your skin?

Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw P's Coat Hangers
No lie, I saw this Belizian girl I knew in high school the other day

In high school she the complexion of dark chocolate, beautiful, BEATIFUL skin(no acne scars, and rocked little makeup), had :noah:worthy ass and :noah:worthy titties back then had this million watt smile that shined even brighter because of her skin.. and hasn't changed since those seven eight years. :noah::noah::noah:

But...
She bleached her skin, brehs.:snoop: Now she has the complexion of your run of the mill, broze-skinned chick, but something was... off. Like her skin didn't match her facial structure. And her lips were darker than normal, like she smokes weed constantly. Hell, I didn't recognize her til she saw me and gave me a hug.
She was still pretty, and she still has that smile, but she wasn't as pretty as before.

I realized that it's like people who wear color contact lenses. If you look long enough, you'll notice something doesn't look natural.

Like I'm telling y'all, if you're doing this for others, they'd probably judge you for something else, anyway.
Not wearing some brand of clothing, or different music preferences, hobbies...

A girl turned me down for being left-handed once. :why:

If you're worried about your skin, focus on making it healthy and getting that beautiful glow that only usdark-skinned folks can get. :blessed: I'm not there yet (:sadbron:), but I hope to be.

No offense to my lighter brehs. :whoa:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's easy they sell organic skin lightening creams at your local health store. The trick is those are just for blemishes so to get the full effect, buy one and mix it with some ammonia, sea salt, tea tree oil and hydrogen peroxide. 1 part cream to 1 part everything else e.g. 1 oz cream, 1 oz ammonia.

Vigorously lather your face with some washing soap since you need to prep your face. Afterwards mix the aforementioned ingredients together in a bowl and let it sit for 15 minutes before applying. Lay on a bed and then soak a towel with the mixture solution and let it rest on your face for about 30 minutes. Do this gradually everyday until desired results are had.

it may take a few weeks to go from Mario Balotelli complexion to Rajon Rondo. You may have impaired vision when you take the towel off your face and see things for a few minutes.

I did it one time and I saw one star and red.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
man you really dont get it... theres a common denominator with all black men/women who want to dye their skin... their punks.. they want to run away from the reality that maybe there not as attractive in this fukked up world we live in as lightskin nikkas...

just face yourself man. lightskin wont change who you are.
You don't know the struggle

smokey-shoo.gif

what happens when you start turning grey after bleaching your skin?
GreyBoyz >>> #MidnightBoyz cuz I know Roger the Alien bags odee p*ssy :blessed:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
On some g shyt yall nikkas just talking out ya asses and don't understand the stress of day to day life like this :camby:

IF YOU NOT A #MIDNIGHTBOY I DON'T WANNA HEAR YOUR FAKE ADVICE ON HOW I SHOULD LOVE MYSELF FOR WHO I AM

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
On some g shyt yall nikkas just talking out ya asses and don't understand the stress of day to day life like this :camby:

IF YOU NOT A #MIDNIGHTBOY I DON'T WANNA HEAR YOUR FAKE ADVICE ON HOW I SHOULD LOVE MYSELF FOR WHO I AM

Well fukk you then p*ssy...just play a qucik game of live frogger in traffic if you are struggling that bad

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
Gotta be kidding, love your own skin man.
This.

Wtf is wrong with you niqqas :what:?

You should be grateful that you have a skin color better than being some flavorless pasty cac.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
thread is fulla kewns discussing their kewn products :wtf: i see nikkas that den called me a kewn in here talkin bout how they want lighter skin :wtf: just hurry up and procreate w/cacs so yall can end your bloodline