Does anybody know where I can get effective bleaching cream?

Daps
thank god I am

got that Will Smith caramel skin tone

images.jpeg

this skin tone?

Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw P's Coat Hangers

Stopped reading right there. I've OVERHEARD bytches talk about saying "he'd be good if he wasn't dark :takedat:" I'm not letting that happen no more b.

bytches say stupid shyt all the time.
I heard a bytch say she saw a beehive and it reminded her of a stop sign.
Another said they didn't know that women had groins.
ANOTHER thought that corn grew on trees.
All these girls have Bachelor's degrees, by the way.
:dahell::what:

Do you breh, but you shouldn't depend on the outside influences of others, ESPECIALLY if you tryna impress the mercurial nature of females (no offense to females reading). You will be constantly disappointed and end up broke.

Interesting question to think about:

For those who did/do/plan on bleaching, do you think bleachers became 'successful' and confidant solely because their skin was lighter, or would they have this newfound confidence if they had something else that equates success (Had a Masters, a Porsche truck, LeBron James skill with the basketball)?

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm looking like Cristian Zapata right now I'm tryna be Lil Reese complexion by the end of spring semester.

ShowImage.php

extralarge.jpg

I wanna be able to be seen at night and in dimly lit bars/clubs brehs

This is the one Sammy Sosa uses

dermalina28g.gif

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
bytches say stupid shyt all the time.
I heard a bytch say she saw a beehive and it reminded her of a stop sign.
Another said they didn't know that women had groins.
ANOTHER thought that corn grew on trees.
All these girls have Bachelor's degrees, by the way.
:dahell::what:

Do you breh, but you shouldn't depend on the outside influences of others, ESPECIALLY if you tryna impress the mercurial nature of females (no offense to females reading). You will be constantly disappointed and end up broke.

Interesting question to think about:

For those who did/do/plan on bleaching, do you think bleachers became 'successful' and confidant solely because their skin was lighter, or would they have this newfound confidence if they had something else that equates success (Had a Masters, a Porsche truck, LeBron James skill with the basketball)?
I think I could have LeBron skill level (not really but I could be better at ball) if I had the confidence to go to the gym without fear of people calling me black :manny: if I bleached I wouldn't have that problem doe :ahh:

This is the one Sammy Sosa uses

dermalina28g.gif
I thought he was using injections cuz he's rich as fock? :ohhh:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think I could have LeBron skill level (not really but I could be better at ball) if I had the confidence to go to the gym without fear of people calling me black :manny: if I bleached I wouldn't have that problem doe :ahh:

I thought he was using injections cuz he's rich as fock? :ohhh:

Na it's a whitening cream

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Wow another one star :stopitslime: I seen your pics back on :hamster: days you same color as khaki slacks so you can't relate to the struggle

i get kinda dark in the summer...:yeshrug:
don't fukk your skin up man, you may think you cheezin' when your skin starts to lighten up but just wait...in a few years you gonna be having lesions, sores and hemorrhoids.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
skin bleaching can't be good for you.

I knew some spanish and mixed girls in Pittsburgh that were using skin bleaching cream. I guess they didn't use it right and their skin ended up looking all blotchy and uneven with patches of light skin next to patches of dark. In fact, it actually made their skin look worse than it did originally.

It really isn't good for the skin.