Does anybody here hype up games they barely played?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
thanks...cuz cats got “upset” (not really...using the term loosely) for me mentioning that recently as I tried to replay it
I stopped halfway I think on PS4 due to backlog and then started it over on PC when it came out and passed where I was on the PS4. It's alright but it ain't all that imo. It's as good as a great Assassin's Creed game imo. Like a 7.5/10 to me.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
“DaSk8D00D the realest in it, ya already know / Got achievements on the Xbox, and Trophies on PS4” :troll:

"What'd they give you!?":gladbron:

"A lifetime supply of Stadia and GamePass, Nintendo Switch Online, and the Steam app":banderas:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Just wonderin if people judge a game based off of less than half a dozen hours. or you try to get some significant time into a release before judging?

Nope

I'm hyper criticial of, for example, Cyberpunk and I beat it twice.

22zoqou1axw61.png

Stadia makes it too easy to play during work (from home) hours

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Naw. There's s bunch of sony exclusives hyped on here that I could give a fukk about.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Nah, I was never saying Horizon is GOTY. You must've got me mixed up with someone else. I actually thought Horizon was low-key ass.

Horizon is some straight up mid. Combat is fun but it falls short everywhere else.

TLOU franchise is overrated as fukk too, but nikkas aint really ready for that conversation yet.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Horizon is some straight up mid. Combat is fun and it falls shirt everywhere else.

TLOU franchise is overrated as fukk too, but nikkas aint really ready for that conversation yet.
:whoa:

TLOU imo is amazing but I can see why someone may not like it like that. TLOU 2's realism in terms of AI in gameplay is unprecedented imo but hey to each his own.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
:whoa:

TLOU imo is amazing but I can see why someone may not like it like that. TLOU 2's realism in terms of AI in gameplay is unprecedented imo but hey to each his own.

shyt is not fun to play. I'm having more fun in Days Gone than TLOU 2. The narrative and production values are great, it's just not fun to me like that. I've beaten it and it has a relatively easy platinum trophy to get and I just can't bring myself to stomach another playthrough of the game. By the end of the game the shyt is BORING.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
In this thread we learned Sony exclusives ain’t as perfect as the stans would have you believe.

But let me say it and y’all get your panties in a bunch:mjpls: