Does anybody here hype up games they barely played?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was in some old Halo threads n noticed Craigdog kept shyt takin people n braggin about how great Halo mcc on Series X is.

He aint even played MCC since the series x launch. aint played it in a long time. aint even played it 6 hours. im disappointed:francis:

I know cuz there's this handy tool on xbox to compare your game stats with people:francis:

so the next time he do that, y'all know the pic to respond with:francis:
UXtbZW4.jpg

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was in some old Halo threads n noticed Craigdog kept shyt takin people n braggin about how great Halo mcc on Series X is.

He aint even played MCC since the series x launch. aint played it in a long time. aint even played it 6 hours. im disappointed:francis:

I know cuz there's this handy tool on xbox to compare your game stats with people:francis:

UXtbZW4.jpg
Damn :mjlol:

According to my profile on Xbox, it shows I've played MCC for 4 days, 6 hours and 2 minutes but on Steam it shows I've played for 34 hours.
Gears shows I've played for about 50 hours.

I've put more time into the games the main Xbot stans on here brag about :mjlol:

Q2fUkey.png

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

According to my profile on Xbox, it shows I've played MCC for 4 days, 6 hours and 2 minutes but on Steam it shows I've played for 34 hours.

I've put more time into the games the main Xbot stans on here brag about :mjlol:
some people rather talk about the games than play em it seems. its weird.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This isn't a hard concept to grasp.

There's a difference between someone being excited and hyping up horizon zero dawn 2 off the strength of the first game, and someone hyping HZD up as one of the best games last generation and they barely played it.

But who does that?

Edit—-nevermind

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Q2fUkey.png

I can only imagine what their gamepass game hours look like

Canon

Veteran
Daps

UXtbZW4.jpg
:heh: