Does anybody here hype up games they barely played?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lack reading comprehension brehs.

The fact that both those threads are about those games resolution more than the game should tell you all you need to know.

Thread titles blatantly make it clear those threads are about high end resolution over anything about the games:mjlol:

Sony stans

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Agreed. I bought some games day 1 on some *I want to be part of the convo* and months/years go by with it unbeaten. I bought Pokemon Let:s Go last year and I still ain't finish it.

games I bought day 1 that still ain't finished:

Horizon Zero Dawn
Bloodborne.
only game I haven't touched is UC4. That's it (gotta finish UC3).
nikkas was hyping these games up for years calling them GOTY and didn’t even complete them :mjlol:

Sony stans :wow:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nah, I was never saying Horizon is GOTY. You must've got me mixed up with someone else. I actually thought Horizon was low-key ass.
You don’t realize that everytime you yell “EXCLUSIVES” and drop one of your lists you are hyping up games you don’t even like/play.

You do the shyt the op is talking about on here almost daily :francis:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You don’t realize that everytime you yell “EXCLUSIVES” and drop one of your lists you are hyping up games you don’t even like/play.

You do the shyt the op is talking about on here almost daily :francis:
If someone asks me what exclusives is on PS4, why would I exclude... an exclusive?

OP is about hyping up a game you barely played. I got more than halfway through on Horizon. I never was "hyping" it up outside of using it in list wars.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
If someone asks me what exclusives is on PS4, why would I exclude... an exclusive?
Nobody ask you to list games breh :mjlol:

OP is about hyping up a game you barely played. I got more than halfway through on Horizon. I never was "hyping" it up outside of using it in list wars.
Hype up games you barely play then hit the.
CriminalBouncyHalicore-size_restricted.gif
Button brehs :mjlol:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Lack reading comprehension brehs.

The fact that both those threads are about those games resolution more than the game should tell you all you need to know.

Thread titles blatantly make it clear those threads are about high end resolution over anything about the games:mjlol:

Sony stans

STOP IT

it’s disgusting