Does anybody here actually fukk with @flea?

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i hired flea and one of his cousins to do some poor labor work around my property and i came back and them two fakkits was fightin over a jar of of like three hundred pennies they wanted to steal. flea was chokin the other one like smeagol did deagol in the lotrs movie and had a weird look in his eye. and he had like straddled this dude on some semi-gay shyt. it was so weird that i just backed out and came back like three hours later lol.
:russ:

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
i hired flea and one of his cousins to do some poor labor work around my property and i came back and them two fakkits was fightin over a jar of of like three hundred pennies they wanted to steal. flea was chokin the other one like smeagol did deagol in the lotrs movie and had a weird look in his eye. and he had like straddled this dude on some semi-gay shyt. it was so weird that i just backed out and came back like three hours later lol.
:mjlol:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

giphy.gif

@flea

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
This nikka been here for nearly 7 years. His posts usually receive no daps and his ignorance is insulting to read. How does he have as much rep as he does? I've never seen this man post a positive encouraging comment:mjlol:
He just downs some tequila (
full
) after his shift at Home Depot to come here and talk shyt

full

@flea
Me and him are supposed to have a fight when I visit Florida next year I think.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjlol:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
:dead:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Luckily I saw what he was doing. Blacks going against blacks is amusing to these other people. Smh lol

:what:

@Kung Fu Henny (Verified) why are u dapping this when you're guilty of doing the same thing?

I have reciepts of you egging on a Mexican and an ass powdering Black uncle Tom to gang up another Black person. You sellout your own kind whenever it fits your narrative

@smokeurobinson dont run like a bytch now p*ssy

Now this fakkit wants to play the sympathy card over some shyt from 10 years ago :mjlol:

:patrice:

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada

38987i3A1126215410DF3E

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
:russ: