Does anybody here actually fukk with @flea?

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:what:

@Kung Fu Henny (Verified) why are u dapping this when you're guilty of doing the same thing?

I have reciepts of you egging on a Mexican and an ass powdering Black uncle Tom to gang up another Black person. You sellout your own kind whenever it fits your narrative

:patrice:
:gucci: you're the same loser that stalked all my threads and was in my PMS begging to fight to me now you watching my daps like a fakkit:dame:?

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:gucci: you're the same loser that stalked all my threads and was in my PMS begging to fight to me now you watching my daps like a fakkit:dame:?

U can do all the name calling u want from the safety behind your computer.....I'm just pointing out that u a fake nikka who backed out when I offered u the fade twice. I know u aint really bout that action so keep talking tough online cuz thats all u worth.. And you co signed an ass powdering c00n. Hands down top 10 fakest militant on this website. Anytime I see u talking that fake pro Black militant bullshyt I'm gonna call u out.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
i hired flea and one of his cousins to do some poor labor work around my property and i came back and them two fakkits was fightin over a jar of of like three hundred pennies they wanted to steal. flea was chokin the other one like smeagol did deagol in the lotrs movie and had a weird look in his eye. and he had like straddled this dude on some semi-gay shyt. it was so weird that i just backed out and came back like three hours later lol.
:heh:

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
When did Flea become Mexican? Wasn’t he black on Tinychat? :patrice:

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
U can do all the name calling u want from the safety behind your computer.....I'm just pointing out that u a fake nikka who backed out when I offered u the fade twice. I know u aint really bout that action so keep talking tough online cuz thats all u worth.. And you co signed an ass powdering c00n. Hands down top 10 fakest militant on this website. Anytime I see u talking that fake pro Black militant bullshyt I'm gonna call u out.
:russ: I got better things to do than meet up with 40 year old losers from the coli. You act like I knew any of that shyt when we were clowning you in those threads you kept tagging me in.

:umad: as shyt and I don't give a fukk what you think about my posts

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps