Does anybody here actually fukk with @flea?

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
This nikka been here for nearly 7 years. His posts usually receive no daps and his ignorance is insulting to read. How does he have as much rep as he does? I've never seen this man post a positive encouraging comment:mjlol:
He just downs some tequila (
full
) after his shift at Home Depot to come here and talk shyt

full

@flea

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I remember @the cac mamba and @flea going at it a lot in different threads, shyt would be hilarious to me. Around the time I joined he was like one of the main funny/troll posters next to @indica and Zay haven't been keeping up with dude recently though really.
He's mexican :beli:

fukk that mexican
He's Dominican.
full

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
i hired flea and one of his cousins to do some poor labor work around my property and i came back and them two fakkits was fightin over a jar of of like three hundred pennies they wanted to steal. flea was chokin the other one like smeagol did deagol in the lotrs movie and had a weird look in his eye. and he had like straddled this dude on some semi-gay shyt. it was so weird that i just backed out and came back like three hours later lol.

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
i hired flea and one of his cousins to do some poor labor work around my property and i came back and them two fakkits was fightin over a jar of of like three hundred pennies they wanted to steal. flea was chokin the other one like smeagol did deagol in the lotrs movie and had a weird look in his eye. and he had like straddled this dude on some semi-gay shyt. it was so weird that i just backed out and came back like three hours later lol.
Tag him p*ssy. fukk you scared for