Essential Documentary Thread

Cyrus' Wife

Wife of a Warrior
Daps
Sad but powerful documentary about the parents of the Japanese citizens who were abducted by spies from North Korea during the 1970's and 1980's

Last edited by a moderator:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not against islam but i do feel black people need to turn away from the religions of their enslavers. smh

yes im gonna bump this thread till everybody watches this video

presstv got that good ish, they dont hold no punches. Hidden colours was good, but this has definitely raised the benchmark some what

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I recently saw the best film/doc this year..

The act of killing.
The Act of Killing (2012) - IMDb
A documentary that challenges former Indonesian death squad leaders to reenact their real-life mass-killings in whichever cinematic genres they wish, including classic Hollywood crime scenarios and lavish musical numbers.

10/10

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bumping this, if you're a person of African descent, this concerns you. Particularly those who are victims of the African Diaspora.

This documentary blows the game wide open.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I'm not against islam but i do feel black people need to turn away from the religions of their enslavers. smh

yes im gonna bump this thread till everybody watches this video

presstv got that good ish, they dont hold no punches. Hidden colours was good, but this has definitely raised the benchmark some what
I feel you on that. When I hear that a black person has converted to islam because they associate christianity with white slave traders, and then change their name to an Arabic one I just can't help but :snoop:

Its like they read half the story and they stopped right before they find out that Arabs traded and owned slaves and were absolutely vicious towards their slaves

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel you on that. When I hear that a black person has converted to islam because they associate christianity with white slave traders, and then change their name to an Arabic one I just can't help but :snoop:

Its like they read half the story and they stopped right before they find out that Arabs traded and owned slaves and were absolutely vicious towards their slaves

my people are destroyed by lack of knowledge

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
First 60 seconds will get you hooked. please don't sleep on this, I'd have to say its better than hidden colours.

my minds blown already, only 15mins in

21:15 secs.... damnnnnnn

Documentary: The Façade of the American Dream P1 - YouTube

Documentary: The Façade of the American Dream 2 - YouTube

After about 15mins, I couldn't watch that shyt anymore...

Too sad and depressing....

Can't keep listening to everyone from the average wanna be NuPanArikaaan to even the privileged Law Professors directly or indirectly refer to themselves as slaves...

:wow:

Now I gotta shake that shyt off...I got shyt to accomplish today.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After about 15mins, I couldn't watch that shyt anymore...

Too sad and depressing....

Can't keep listening to everyone from the average wanna be NuPanArikaaan to even the privileged Law Professors directly or indirectly refer to themselves as slaves...

:wow:

Now I gotta shake that shyt off...I got shyt to accomplish today.

thats kinda sad, black peoples spirit has been grinded down to dust. Its like we're brainwashed, either to be ignorant to the war thats going on against or to just not care at all.

these kinda responses are the usual when any black persons confronted with knowledge, we go into colonialism mode. "maybe you should focus on other aspects of life" "this aint true" "conspiracy theory" "white man aint like that no more"

refer to my sig for further reference