Doctors warn that America is suffering a BBL epidemic.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
TWzUR2.gif

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
@Matt504 what are your thiughts?
I was going to ask this in the high/low booty thread. Can you guys FEEL a difference? I mean if you didn’t know, is the feel different? Like squishy or something? Back in the day they said you can feel breast implants but once they perfected putting them under the muscle that changed. I’m talking BbL not getting silicone in their ass, I know they do that too.
you can still feel breast implants. Nothing has changed. And yes you can tell a fake ass is fake. It feels artificial and sorta “hard”. Like fake titties

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I have noticed a lot of Hispanic women getting BBL’s :francis: It’s getting mainstream attention because white women are getting this done.
They’ve lost their minds with that shyt down here in orlando. I saw one in Publix and I was roasting her in my head, then thought, nah I won’t be negative like that, right as I’m about to exit the aisle, another woman rolls right by with a butter ball lift, I felt like I almost got ran over by a Toyota Sienna

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
@Matt504 what are your thiughts?

you can still feel breast implants. Nothing has changed. And yes you can tell a fake ass is fake. It feels artificial and sorta “hard”. Like fake titties
Wow. I really thought it would be squishy.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
They’ve lost their minds with that shyt down here in orlando. I saw one in Publix and I was roasting her in my head, then thought, nah I won’t be negative like that, right as I’m about to exit the aisle, another woman rolls right by with a butter ball lift, I felt like I almost got ran over by a Toyota Sienna
Where are the best nightlife bars in orlando? I went to this spot called mango’s but it was kinda ratchet. I have a conference there in a few weeks

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
@Matt504 what are your thoughts?

This country is facing a mental health crisis but because the appearance is flattering on social media, it's something we're comfortable turning a blind eye to. There's no reason this many people should be opting into what's considered to be one of the most dangerous surgical procedures solely to alter their looks.

:francis: