Doctors warn that America is suffering a BBL epidemic.

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Now that the job's done, saturation has been achieved and word is beginning to spread about how unhealthy the procedures are long term...they pull the switch and play the concerned health care folks who just want to help you get rid of what you did.

On layaway or easy payment plan.

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
all women.. all races... but BBLs are nowhere close to matching some natural ass. Women don't seem to understand that though
I was going to ask this in the high/low booty thread. Can you guys FEEL a difference? I mean if you didn’t know, is the feel different? Like squishy or something? Back in the day they said you can feel breast implants but once they perfected putting them under the muscle that changed. I’m talking BbL not getting silicone in their ass, I know they do that too.

silk scarfs

All Star
Daps
my girl wanted to get her body done. she does alot of research into and the amount of shyt she tells me about girls just going to random doctors just cause they cheap is crazy. literally she show me videos of girls like yeah i went to this doctor, i didnt read any reviews and i didnt like it how they did my body but it was cheap so that why i went to that doctor.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I was going to ask this in the high/low booty thread. Can you guys FEEL a difference? I mean if you didn’t know, is the feel different? Like squishy or something? Back in the day they said you can feel breast implants but once they perfected putting them under the muscle that changed. I’m talking BbL not getting silicone in their ass, I know they do that too.

that and the movement off.. some are better than others but none are perfected