Doctor Who Appreciation Thread

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
:ehh: well played. Didn't see that coming.

:mjlol: the irony is, as someone who's deeply familiar with the lore in all it's types, you kinda get tired of hoping and theorizing that the Big Bad is somebody from Classic Who/the extended universe.

I think we were all focused on Susan cause they halfway played it up and she stay getting referenced. But after the reveal, the shyt was so obvious, right there in our faces (if you know the bad guy)

Guess this is how The Toymaker felt when he didn't catch that ball.

Hey @Cobratron if you still around, check it out.
I haven't watched since the first season of Jodie, but I keep planning on getting back into it.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
My issue with a lot of big Who events is like comic events from the last decade plus, everything is big and great until they try to figure out how to end it. Where you go from :merchant: How the fukk can they fix this? to :francis: oh it's done?

When she told her baby to be quiet I knew it was dead. :mjcry:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I haven't watched since the first season of Jodie, but I keep planning on getting back into it.

Yeah I know a few folks who dropped it then, sadly. Kinda jarring to go from Capaldi to..... that.

It does get better, though. But that first season sets the bar very low.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I know a few folks who dropped it then, sadly. Kinda jarring to go from Capaldi to..... that.

It does get better, though. But that first season sets the bar very low.
First season was okay. I didn't hate it, but I didn't love it. I bought the second season on Blu-ray, but I never watched it.

Malcy86

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Glasgow
The spin-off has finally been confirmed

Tovey not playing his Midshipman Frame character & Gugu not playing Tish, Martha's sister. Both playing new characters.

Preview of the Xmas special as well.

Companion's name for S15 confirmed as being Belinda Chandra.

Last edited:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
worst thing they ever did was making the doctor fukk... hes a god damn alien with two hearts why would he want to dikk down a human?

imagine old william hartnell or tom baker having a sex scene back in the day :scust:

the reboot of this show is embarrassing and i never liked it. shoulda left doctor who in the 70s/80s where it belonged. shyt is unwatchable after peter davison anyway.