Doctor Who Appreciation Thread

Malcy86

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Glasgow
I hope this Disney deal fukks off so this can go back to coming out at a reasonable hour.

Don’t know if it was just tiredness but I didn’t have a clue what was going on for half of that.

I just want to know what the deal is with Mrs Flood. Have always known it wouldn’t be resolved this year but a bit more of a hint would have been nice rather than the ending 🤔

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Finale to the finale gave me a start. I thought they said LUCI Miller (8th doctor companion, knows Susan, died during the maybe erased from time 2nd dalek invasion of earth)

lucie_8361.png

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Overall I liked the season. Wasn’t totally feeling the season finale. A bit upset there wasn’t more to Ruby’s mom, but not totally because we had Amy and Rory being River’s parents. So I can understand going in a different direction, but why not do something totally different then?

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
. So I can understand going in a different direction, but why not do something totally different then?
we haven’t had a mystery companion since Clara. Such a weird thing to make a commentary on using your own character.

I don’t mind the Suhtek dude being defeated in a nonsensical way but the fact his downfall was some weird fascination with some random woman’s identity instead of just finishing off all life is lunacy.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Episode had potential but fell flat on its face, I thought Suhtek would be more formidable. Disney is gonna "Rey", Ruby and have this nikka looking like kylo ren soon