Doctor Sleep aka The Shining 2 thread (Ewan McGregor to star)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Very good movie.
I was a little confused at some parts cause O dont know if I ever actually finished watch The Shining or if I just dont remember the end :jbhmm:

I loved the battles between Abbra and Rose. The way they had eachother in the other's head was dope.
Danny fighting his demons both alcohol and in his head was cool too. It's like he finally had to beat one to beat the other.

Very well put together film.

And idk why but that hat Rose was wearing did something to me. Made her sexy. I looked her up and she :francis: without the hat
I didn't realize it was ol girl until halfway through the film:mjlol:She was looking sexy as hell for some reason. Maybe because we don't normally see her play such a playful evil summa

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Why did to take me until the credits rolling to realize that was Rebecca Ferguson?:dwillhuh:
Her and Abra bodied their scenes together and Ewan did a great job. The astal pane scenes were fire:banderas:

The funny thing is I didweven realize Ewan McGregor was Danny until the credit. I even said to my self, "They should get this guy to be Obi-Wan Kenobi:ohhh:" :snoop:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Reading through this thread again is like walking into some sort of Twilight Zone where everyone us hypnotized into thinking this mediocre forgettable ass flick was good.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I watched this on the plane yesterday. I came home and watched it again. Now I got to watch the shining to see wtf is really going on. Fire movie btw

You never seen "The Shining"?
j0ozvPV.png

Fred.