Do yourself a favor and at least TRY Titanfall 2 (FREE MULTIPLAYER WEEKEND RIGHT NOW!)

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Haven't played doom yet.

The campaign took me like 6 hours. I played on hard.

I highly suggest playing on hard or master.

But the campaign is brilliant.

People compare it to portal and half life and for good reason.

I like to describe it as the super Mario Galaxy of fps campaigns where every level is built around an idea that just keeps building on it

There is 0 filler it's just straight and to the point that and doesn't overstay it's welcome like a lot of games tend to do.
U need to play Doom bruh. That campaign was fire too.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Liked the first one even though I didn't get to play it as much as I wanted to and the Beta was fire to me.
The only reason I never jumped on this is 'cause I already cuffed Battlefield 1 and ain't really into the side chick shyts......but I just might. I mean I missed the black friday sale and picked up the division instead but come Christmas/New Year's sale, I should definitely cop since I liked what the Beta showed me.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
There's no feeling like carrying your team on your back to a win :wow:

Or when you kill the same player like 4 times in a row because he keeps coming back for revenge only to get that work :mjlol:
All I know is Titanfall 1 was a beast, but the sony heads (you) and PC goons all shytted on this game without really playing it
Now you finally getting yourself a taste and you Mc'Lovin it huh man :sas2:

Greenerside forgives you for your sins.. enjoy gaming again grasshopper :handshake:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
All I know is Titanfall 1 was a beast, but the sony heads (you) and PC goons all shytted on this game without really playing it

Greenerside forgives you for your sins.. enjoy gaming again grasshopper :handshake:
As I've already stated, the first game had no campaign.

I don't buy half ass bare bones products like that.

If titan fall 2 had no campaign I would not play it.

• Dap
Reactions: D23

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin

I own the first Titanfall and that shyt was like a test run compared to this game. So don't spread misinformation like the games are comparable and people was just hatin. And I enjoyed the first one especially after all the content was released.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
This game is flames.

I have BF1 but Titanfall is faster and easier to get into games.

I hate that BF1 takes like 10 mins just to join a game and then rounds last like 20 mins.

BF1 is definitely the flagship/marquee, show off this game

But playing-wise TF2 > BF1

Jackal

Rookie
Daps
I guess I'll pick this shyt up. I played tf 1 for a while but never really got into it. It felt too easy for me.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I own the first Titanfall and that shyt was like a test run compared to this game. So don't spread misinformation like the games are comparable and people was just hatin. And I enjoyed the first one especially after all the content was released.
So if you enjoyed the first one, then people was hating just to hate... right :snoop:
Sure, everything is opinion. But if they didn't give it a try to actually form an opinion, then... come on.. say it with me..

THEY WAS HATING JUST TO HATE :handshake:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
So if you enjoyed the first one, then people was hating just to hate... right :snoop:
Sure, everything is opinion. But if they didn't give it a try to actually form an opinion, then... come on.. say it with me..

THEY WAS HATING JUST TO HATE :handshake:
I enjoyed the first one alot. But I can understand people's criticisms with the game. This one literally improved on everything first Titanfall started. This one is what it feels like the overall vision was. Damn near a masterpiece.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Besides not having a campaign , the original was some of the most fun I had with a fps too. TF2 puts the last few CODs to shame. I know they aren't the same, but I have to struggle to choose whether I'm playing BF1 or TF2