Do yourself a favor and at least TRY Titanfall 2 (FREE MULTIPLAYER WEEKEND RIGHT NOW!)

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I enjoyed the first one alot. But I can understand people's criticisms with the game. This one literally improved on everything first Titanfall started. This one is what it feels like the overall vision was. Damn near a masterpiece.

Pretty much. The first one was very bland despite having fun gameplay mechanics.

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think overwatch fukked up the fps game, I don't know about these military shooters anymore, shyt just don't have enough in it. Everyone's play style ends up converging to the same.

I didn't pick up tf1 tho. My only question is, is tf2 > mw4?

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
Got it because of this thread but it just feels like im fighting against bots 90% of the time. I have no idea what im supposed to do. And the aiming feels off

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I enjoyed the first one but it just didn't have the community support that I was used to with COD. I got the beta and the maps strangely didn't have many wall running spots which made the game feel slower. How is the full multiplayer experience?

I never play campaigns in shooters so I don't care about that.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
If you are into FPS that is.

Redbox, maybe a $25-$30 flash sale...it's insane that this game got sandwiched in between 2 monster franchises and hung out to dry. This game might even win GOTY...the only FPS that was recently released on this list. I am guessing it will finish behind Uncharted 4 or Overwatch for GOTY because those games are also worthy.

The videos speak for themselves. I have not had this much fun with a game in a VERY long time.

Those dudes are insane! If thats the competition, what the fukk is the point of even going online?:damn:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Haven't played doom yet.

The campaign took me like 6 hours. I played on hard.

I highly suggest playing on hard or master.

But the campaign is brilliant.

People compare it to portal and half life and for good reason.

I like to describe it as the super Mario Galaxy of fps campaigns where every level is built around an idea that just keeps building on it

There is 0 filler it's just straight and to the point that and doesn't overstay it's welcome like a lot of games tend to do.
This honestly sounds amazing.

Xbox, we have #anotherone

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This honestly sounds amazing.

Xbox, we have #anotherone
27117475073_65700ce3e5_b.jpg

capp34

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Got it because of this thread but it just feels like im fighting against bots 90% of the time. I have no idea what im supposed to do. And the aiming feels off
Just keep going at I was the same way the first few days then when "it" hits you everything slows down and you will be able to enjoy the game.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Damn I just got an XB1 with BF1. Aint no way I can handle two games with my workload.

I'm interested tho.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Just keep going at I was the same way the first few days then when "it" hits you everything slows down and you will be able to enjoy the game.
basically...happens with all shooters once u get the hang of it...to everybody else it just seems hectic on the outside lookin in

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
I played the campaign on hardest diffculty and it was the shyt.

Playing some mp. Is there team death match without the ai or nah?