Do yourself a favor and at least TRY Titanfall 2 (FREE MULTIPLAYER WEEKEND RIGHT NOW!)

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Game is fire no lies being told here.

:whew: @ that 51 kill clip. Cats have to realize if you not constantly on the move you food in this game.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Is this game really good? The first one was ehh. I wanted to like it based on the concept.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Is this game really good? The first one was ehh. I wanted to like it based on the concept.
Yes.

Absolutely.

I can't say it enough.

I haven't enjoyed a campaign in a fps game this much in a very long time.

The first one was a proof of concept to me.

This is the delivery of the promise.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Game is fire no lies being told here.

:whew: @ that 51 kill clip. Cats have to realize if you not constantly on the move you food in this game.
Once that gets drilled into your head is when the multiplayer turn a corner and it really clicks.

Then you start sliding and wallrunning everywhere and the multi kill streaks start adding up:ahh:

Feeling like you got that glow and this team wouldn't be nothing without me:laugh:...just to realize its the whole squad executing like that:wow:

Taking down titans on foot too during a hectic battle:wow:

I love this game bruhs.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Once that gets drilled into your head is when the multiplayer turn a corner and it really clicks.

Then you start sliding and wallrunning everywhere and the multi kill streaks start adding up:ahh:

Feeling like you got that glow and this team wouldn't be nothing without me:laugh:...just to realize its the whole squad executing like that:wow:

Taking down titans on foot too during a hectic battle:wow:

I love this game bruhs.
There's no feeling like carrying your team on your back to a win :wow:

Or when you kill the same player like 4 times in a row because he keeps coming back for revenge only to get that work :mjlol:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
There's no feeling like carrying your team on your back to a win :wow:

Or when you kill the same player like 4 times in a row because he keeps coming back for revenge only to get that work :mjlol:
Or when I self-destruct my titan and take a whole crew of folks that thought they were gonna catch a playa slippin:ahh:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Isn't it only like 4 and a half hours long?

Better than Dooms campaign?
it is kinda short, but there's really no filler, and it keeps giving you new and different shyt to do. in the end it feels very complete. they could have easily padded this campaign to make it longer, but instead they just give you that straight piff

Last edited:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
keep hearing the campaign is really really good and the multi is way better than the beta...