Do you think you're smarter than most of the women you encounter?

Daps
Reppin
Georgia/From NJ
Honestly, people put too much faith in formal education as sign of intelligence. I remember plenty of 4.0 getting high school kids who lacked pure common sense. You can be the smartest person in the world but if you lack people skills its a perceived weakness. Intelligence isn't something you can measure off grades alone. If that was the case then the valedictorian of your school should be the most successful person from your class.
I think the same thing most booksmart people I know are idiots when it comes to straight common sense :ehh:

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I graduated from one of the top 20 best universities in the world and I work with a lot of very "intelligent" women. However, most of these chicks are very basic broads outside of their specific expertise :ld:

One of the chicks I'm currently seeing is a senior who's studying international relations, 3.8 and has an internship with the government. Very cute girl, considered to be intelligent amongst her peers. But conversations with her consist of her telling me about some new celebrity relationship, reality TV shows, a 100% mention of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or all three, a "story" about work, or some other mundane topic. Outside of conversations about the worlds systems (which is kinda cool), after I fukk, I have nothing to say to this girl. But she ALWAYS has something to say about those topics I mentioned above.

And this isn't just her. This is a good majority of the broads I know. The last broad I cut off is an analyst for one of the top 10 banks in the world but she reads that 50 Shades of Grey filth and is obsessed with taking pictures of herself (and her breasts) to get likes on Instagram. Outside of school "smarts", a lot of these broads are really dumb, as crazy as that sounds.

one thing being in college taught me... you dont need to be intelligent to get a degree... some of the dumbest fukkers I ever had the misfortune to know I met in college...

A lot of what you mentioned though has nothing to do with intelligence... and more to do with interests....

A generalization but women and men just like different shyt... just because they like "girliy" shyt doesnt mean they are dumb.... if you were as smart as you think you are you would know this

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Word to what dude above me said. Also, eventually you cats are going to realize how weak and gay you sound to real nikkas going around competing with women on everything. Not bc we're better as men, but bc that shyt is just pathetic. You know nikkas have lost all grip on their masculinity when they competing with women on beauty, talking bout men are better looking bc we don't wear make up :scusthov:

shyts disgusting, stop trying to be women and be men, fakkits...

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yep

even the smartest women can be suckered into a one night stand:lolbron:

Even more hilarious that they know a dude is about to play them and they still go ahead because according to them they are giving them a "testing them out" like they are the one who bagged the guy themselves

Im telling you man, sometimes I cringe when I hear the mindset of some women.