Do you think you're smarter than most of the women you encounter?

GetSomeMoney

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Men tend to be abstract thinkers (think outside the box) and women tend to be linear thinkers (follow direction thinking). Linear thinking tends to work great through high school and early college, but late college and after college allows for more time to use abstract thinking. For example, you don't see many women in the conscious community (unless their husband/boyfriend are in the community) but you will tend to see a majority of women in the organized religion/church community where it is very structured and not much abstract thinking going on. This difference in thinking is why you don't see many female entrepreneurs (when women work for themselves, they tend to all do the same things, hair stylist, restuarant). Men are naturally adventurous, naturally independent while women find comfort in security and structure and tends to lead toward their structured thinking (not trying to be sexist, just trying to be honest)

Daps
Yes.

Just because women are overall dumber than men, sorry, just feel this way. They too often have people do shyt for them or tell them things.

You gotta earn your keep as a man

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My brother gave the best advice dealing with women.

"Every woman is slightly retarded." Which is VERY true.

I seriously lost track of how many times on my campus, a woman is wandering around looking for a bathroom, and every single one of them all try to open the closed door that says "women faculty".

Like really what is wrong with these women?

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So
bunch of gay woman-hating idiots in this piece

prolly all momma's boys too

but hate all other women:scusthov:

that bytch that birthed u should be stoned

So basically making criticisms means you automatically hate women?

Everything is peaches and cream now?

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
As for the TS's question, I'm not sure, because intelligence is damn near impossible to quantify.

The only clear difference I've noticed in general between genders is that women tend to be much more susceptible to "panic reactions" (becoming illogical and unstable under pressure) than we are. Perhaps its because of their high estrogen levels or some sht :yeshrug:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Women are the easiest creatures to manipulate no matter their iq or book smarts.

That is the thing I find ironic. The talk about and make jokes about how easy it is to manipulate their boyfriend,husband, or any male they know. It is sometimes very laughable hearing them talk about this

We have all come across that one person who brags about how they can read men "well" A lot of them seem to think guys being more simple than them means they are manipulative. A lot of them just straight up don't think about things rationally....

Notice I said "a lot", not "all" before someone in here gets emotional....

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
at first i did when i was thinkin im fukkin her the first day...

but realize these hoes kno who n if they gone give up the p*ssy to jump...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
That is the thing I find ironic. The talk about and make jokes about how easy it is to manipulate their boyfriend,husband, or any male they know. It is sometimes very laughable hearing them talk about this

We have all come across that one person who brags about how they can read men "well" A lot of them seem to think guys being more simple than them means they are manipulative. A lot of them just straight up don't think about things rationally....

Notice I said "a lot", bit "all" before someone in here gets emotional....

yep

even the smartest women can be suckered into a one night stand:lolbron: