Do you think you're smarter than most of the women you encounter?

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Most women aren't dumb because they lack intellect....most women are dumb because they allow their emotional handicap to overrule their logical judgement. Therefore yes i do mostly feel far smarter and thus superior to most women i come across because i lack that handicap.:smugdraper:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Education is great dont get me wrong but its overrated (outside of the obvious profession doctors,lawyers,accountants) .Social Skills dictate and control alot.You can be Einstein and if you dont have personal social skills..you wont get anywhere.On the otherhand you can be a high school dropout and be the smartest in the room,if your good at words :umad: In terms of intelligence lets take FB. If you ever notice most women only look at pictures.Sort of like how a young child flips thru a comic book and only looks at the pictures.How many women drop knowledge (Non quotes) off the top of their mind?Im talking some DEEP stuff. Im not saying they are dumb but outside of entertainment its difficult to have a conversation with some.Its obvious.

Me:"Whats your favorite auto biography mines is Malcolm X's"

Her: "I like Nene Leakes auto biography"

Me: Who?

Her: Oh she is an ATL Housewive. She has been thru so much

Me: :mindblown:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
I graduated from one of the top 20 best universities in the world and I work with a lot of very "intelligent" women. However, most of these chicks are very basic broads outside of their specific expertise :ld:

One of the chicks I'm currently seeing is a senior who's studying international relations, 3.8 and has an internship with the government. Very cute girl, considered to be intelligent amongst her peers. But conversations with her consist of her telling me about some new celebrity relationship, reality TV shows, a 100% mention of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or all three, a "story" about work, or some other mundane topic. Outside of conversations about the worlds systems (which is kinda cool), after I fukk, I have nothing to say to this girl. But she ALWAYS has something to say about those topics I mentioned above.

And this isn't just her. This is a good majority of the broads I know. The last broad I cut off is an analyst for one of the top 10 banks in the world but she reads that 50 Shades of Grey filth and is obsessed with taking pictures of herself (and her breasts) to get likes on Instagram. Outside of school "smarts", a lot of these broads are really dumb, as crazy as that sounds.

I made a post about it. why yall think I know about the celeb gossip, thats what folks like especially girls...

just because she doesnt wanna talk about sports/business/hip-hop does not mean she is dumb...

but ask her about blue ivy, the bachelorette, etc she knows because they envy those lives...they already know their day to day life is mundane, thats why they like celebs they bring excitement...you looking to her to motivate/simulate you...she already got life and styles, people, ok magazine to motivate her...big stars.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I feel like I have yet to meet a woman who has more common sense than me. And I know some really smart/intelligent women. But common sense, bytches don't have too much of that.

:troll:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I graduated from one of the top 20 best universities in the world and I work with a lot of very "intelligent" women. However, most of these chicks are very basic broads outside of their specific expertise :ld:

One of the chicks I'm currently seeing is a senior who's studying international relations, 3.8 and has an internship with the government. Very cute girl, considered to be intelligent amongst her peers. But conversations with her consist of her telling me about some new celebrity relationship, reality TV shows, a 100% mention of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or all three, a "story" about work, or some other mundane topic. Outside of conversations about the worlds systems (which is kinda cool), after I fukk, I have nothing to say to this girl. But she ALWAYS has something to say about those topics I mentioned above.

And this isn't just her. This is a good majority of the broads I know. The last broad I cut off is an analyst for one of the top 10 banks in the world but she reads that 50 Shades of Grey filth and is obsessed with taking pictures of herself (and her breasts) to get likes on Instagram. Outside of school "smarts", a lot of these broads are really dumb, as crazy as that sounds.

To be honest this is probably how females feel about you (or other males, in general, maybe not you specifically) except replace celebrity relationships with sports. :yeshrug:

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
i think im smarter than most people im around, in general. atleast in certain subjects. i'm alot dumber than a bunch of people in diffreent shyt, its subjectable to me.

if were going off IQ im pretty smart though

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
No, I attract men that are of similar intelligence :smile: Every now and then though I'll slip up and mistake maturity for intellect and then it slowly creeps up on me that this nikka ain't smart he's just old :smh:

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
Yeah, although some girls surprise me. Most girls I know are "school smart" where they can regurgitate info they learned in class but if we delve from the regular college talk shyt they're stuck like "uhhhh yeah I dont know" (to be fair this applies to most college students besides grad student imo). That's why I love my girl, she may be more intelligent than me, at least in some areas.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
I think I'm smarter than most women period. Preying on the emotional fragility and lack of common logic of women has made me seem, in their eyes FAR more than I really am. Tisk tisk.