Do you think you're smarter than most of the women you encounter?

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I graduated from one of the top 20 best universities in the world and I work with a lot of very "intelligent" women. However, most of these chicks are very basic broads outside of their specific expertise :ld:

One of the chicks I'm currently seeing is a senior who's studying international relations, 3.8 and has an internship with the government. Very cute girl, considered to be intelligent amongst her peers. But conversations with her consist of her telling me about some new celebrity relationship, reality TV shows, a 100% mention of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or all three, a "story" about work, or some other mundane topic. Outside of conversations about the worlds systems (which is kinda cool), after I fukk, I have nothing to say to this girl. But she ALWAYS has something to say about those topics I mentioned above.

And this isn't just her. This is a good majority of the broads I know. The last broad I cut off is an analyst for one of the top 10 banks in the world but she reads that 50 Shades of Grey filth and is obsessed with taking pictures of herself (and her breasts) to get likes on Instagram. Outside of school "smarts", a lot of these broads are really dumb, as crazy as that sounds.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Women are smarter than men. Most chicks just play dumb.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i run too much with logic about shyt that sometimes it's not even necessary

i might not even be as smart as i think i am :krs:

:russ:

Sometimes I be thinking that shyt too

But then I also fukk with a few chicks who are very intelligent and well rounded. Whom you can engage in conversation with on a variety of topics and they're knowledgeable in their debates. And this isn't some off the wall, genius type shyt but it's like an intellectual conversation you have with your boys. And then I hook up with another one of the broads I fukk with and it's like :mindblown:

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women are smarter than men. Most chicks just play dumb.

1339725898384.gif

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Honestly, people put too much faith in formal education as sign of intelligence. I remember plenty of 4.0 getting high school kids who lacked pure common sense. You can be the smartest person in the world but if you lack people skills its a perceived weakness. Intelligence isn't something you can measure off grades alone. If that was the case then the valedictorian of your school should be the most successful person from your class.

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
Honestly, people put too much faith in formal education as sign of intelligence. I remember plenty of 4.0 getting high school kids who lacked pure common sense. You can be the smartest person in the world but if you lack people skills its a perceived weakness. Intelligence isn't something you can measure off grades alone. If that was the case then the valedictorian of your school should be the most successful person from your class.

came to say somethin like this

just goes to show most of the education you get is just remembering alot of information